Jedboard-will they actually ever deliver?

I hope we can all agree to keep kicking Jeb instead of each other. Think of it as a 1500-1 celebrity deathmatch episode.

It’s also really really hard to see why the BF2018 batch wasn’t delivered. They had already done a run, so production kinks and relationships were worked out. They had customer money in hand. They knew exactly how many they had to make…

And a slap in the face to buyers when they announced made in china vs made in california. I know, china can make quality stuff, but if you took money for tier 1 proven oem products made in a country where it’s expensive to run a manufacturing biz, and more than a year later start showing off some new stuff made in a country known for lower cost alternatives…

4 Likes

Ok can someone PLEASE change the title to the correct spelling? Shit is bugging me like crazy

6 Likes

This I can never be talked into doing. Jebbites unite!

6 Likes

Holy shit. I just went to update this and we are TWO users away from 1700!

3 Likes

The first part regarding radio silence was aimed at you as an answer to this:

The rest was a general observation not aimed at you in particular but which could also be applied to you among others.
Eg I myself have been guilty of praising Psychotiller’s service. It may have been valid at the time but taking recent events into consideration it would be misleading to do so again

4 Likes

BTW, your title is killing me. PM if you need a change.

2 Likes

Yup, allegiances change quickly in this game. I regret a few of those myself.

2 Likes

I also suggest a change from BOA to DOA from now on. (I know, I’m not helping.)

8 Likes

Well stated, understood. Also i’m very moody today because brain chemistry is a motherfucker, so apologies if i came off as hostile (which according to some is my default state)

3 Likes

We are cool. I know you mean well and I can be a bit too righteous at times.

2 Likes

Meh. About 25 of those accounts are mine

4 Likes

I too suffer from resting bitch face :joy:

2 Likes

We’re not too proud to take all we can get. I have personally sent invites to Casey Anthony, the Kardashians, and Jared from Subway.

4 Likes

stick with Jared from @BuildKitBoards he is a much nicer person. :grin:

8 Likes

I’m constantly in a super positional state of hilariously serious. Until i’m observed, that is.

3 Likes

hey if you’d like to get a beer sometime we can stare at each other angrily as a show of support.

8 Likes

For what it’s worth, I went to Labeda once and the boas came up in discussion. Boas were great but randomly, they stopped paying to have them made. They also banned anyone from using their mold even if there was a small hit back on each wheel sold.

9 Likes

Don’t forget OJ. I heard he shreds :metal:

1 Like

all of that makes total sense and aligns with what I’ve been told.