Janux-esk8 is moving away from diy business.

Hello friends,

First off, I want to thank many of you on this forum and the other(diyesk8) for the support over the last 2+ years. I’ve learned immensely on this forum and much grateful for many of your wise advice. I also have had the great pleasure and opportunities to cooperate with many of you on various project, sometimes wild crazy ones.

With that said, I want to announce that I recently offered a partnership into building a line of electric vehicles including esk8. Unfortunately, due to conflict of interest I would have to shut down my diy esk8 business, Janux-esk8.com, pending final sales of my inventory. I realized that many of you bought parts from me and concerned about replacement. To a certain extend, I can still provide replacement at limited capabilities which include limited parts availability and shipping time. It was a difficult decision to move away from my Janux-esk8 business but at this juncture, I believe that is the right decision.

Thank you all, ride safe!

Marc

62 Likes

So can we scoop some sweet deals?

All the best in your new venture dude :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

If you wanna offer a big clearance sale, there’s a few things from your shop I’ll snag up :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Glad you found the next bigger step in your venture. Sad to see another one go.

478lgq

15 Likes

Congrats man. When a hobby becomes something you take to the next level, well, that’s the stuff dreams are made of ~ best of luck moving forward!

6 Likes

Marc.
Thanks much for all the tids and bits over the years.
Without you most of my boards would not have gone zoom zoom.

Best of luck on the new endeavor, I know you will do great!

3 Likes

Sad to see you close your shop, but even more excited to see what you come up with next. Best of luck in the new venture, man!

9 Likes

Whatever you build next I’m sure is going to be great! I wish you the best of luck!

5 Likes

All the best in your future endeavors! Your motor mounts were the first I’ve ever had at the start of my first build and I love them till this day. Thank you for your service to the DIY community the past few years :pray: :heart:

6 Likes

You have been my go to for motor mounts and wheel pulleys since right after i started to diy. Good luck buddy :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I’ve made a good few orders from you and am running your mounts on 3 boards. Thanks for engineering the architecture to give thrust and life to these animals!

If you fancy having a blowout sale I’ll be all over it.

2 Likes

Dude best of luck, you were an amazing help and made a lot of progress happen! I believe that if your venture does not plan out you will be welcomed here again with open arms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All, thank you and much appreciated well wishes :pray: :pray: :pray:.

In the couple days, I’ll be updating my website to include discount of my limited inventory.

15 Likes

Saving my pennies!!!

2 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

Any news? I’m interested in the Elofty or TB DD hubs when they are on sale. I’d be happy to share one set with someone too since 300$ is a bit much considering I don’t need them in front and back :slight_smile:

I have this from Mboards > https://www.mboards.co/collections/electric-skateboard-motors/products/direct-drive-motor-kit and assume it’s the same as the Elofty? If you are interested, please let me know. I never used it.

Lol, thanks but I’m explicitly talking about the hubs, not hub motors/direct drives :smiley: Janux offered hubs for those to mount Bergmeisters and/or China 6x2s :wink:

1 Like

I have them too ;-). However, I may gonna use them with TB DD :slight_smile:

@mishrasubhransu is selling his 3d printed set for eloftys, apparently they’re pretty good :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes