Janux-esk8 is moving away from diy business.

They’re already sold but thanks for the hint, asked if he could publish the files :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont think he is keen on sharing his designs, i asked him for a cad file of his pulleys a while ago like twice and he did not respond.

2 Likes

I emailed him about another set of these hubs shortly after this announcement. Never heard back.

In that case I’ll design something and publish it, hoped to save some time :wink: Actually @mishrasubhransu shared a lot already on thingiverse :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah stl files, which is ofc great C:

3 Likes

Initially I was doing this for fun and was sharing my designs, but since mid last year I have been accumulating my designs in the hope of selling esk8 products in the future. That’s why I am not sharing anymore. But I agree, I could have been better at communicating this, as opposed to not replying.

5 Likes

@visnu777 There is a well tested design, that I still use till date, on the elofty thread. It’s not as pretty though, but it’s suitable to be printed with ABS or PETG or even PLA+. This 3 spoke design however needs alloy910 nylon.

1 Like

I have the Taulman 910, is it the one you had? I’ll check the elofty thread, didn’t find it before :slight_smile: Thanks.

All the best Marc!