Introducing the BKB Xenith

Yeah I know that is a solution, but I said that I want to have both connectors inside the enclosure for a cleaner look

I mean Iā€™m not exactly sure why he picked the MT-60, but it is definitely easier than bullets

Why not just change the connectors out

2 Likes

bah hahahahahahah

6 Likes

Seriously. iā€™ll be swapping them out for 4mm bullets. since when do ESCs ever come with the connectors you actually need or want to use? A lot of them donā€™t come with any at all. Not even a point on my checklist when shopping.

This is super valid. Also donā€™t have to rerun motor detection or do the phase lead dance after disconnecting your motor for maintenance since it can only go in one way unless you force it like a savage.

11 Likes

Same, I mostly expect them to have either the wrong connector or the wrong size bullet.

Iā€™d rather change the ESC connectors than the motor ones. I was pleasantly surprised when my DV6 showed up with 5.5mm bullets, which is the same size as my motors haha

4 Likes

TB DD ready. lol Do you know how to fall?

12 Likes

He has said this is because they use mt-60 in the bkb kits.

3 Likes

Right, I forgot to edit my post. I knew that in my head tho haha

Why, do you expect me to fall using the DV6? I would say I have an idea of how to fall, but itā€™s hard to test. Iā€™ve only wiped out once, and it was from speed wobbles uphill

2 Likes

No the DV6 is solid. TB DDs howeverā€¦ lol nvm iā€™ve been drinking here in the corner by myself laughing at people.

10 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Iā€™ve never ridden those, only the Revel DD

10:35.

5 Likes
1 Like

Hehe

nice :joy: :joy: whheeeeeew

1 Like

this design has already traveled around the world, wonder if there is no share where someone unknown has uploaded these few pages pdf to save a bit time on repair, especially for somewhat larger damage :smiley:

3 Likes

tenor (4)

Iā€™ll start drinking too, itā€™ll be just like old times Damon! :joy:

Were at like T-Minus-Stella from the Psychotiller memes coming out. Quickly before the mods show up

11 Likes

ahemā€¦ i believe these would be appreciated in the tiny stator meme thread.

5 Likes

I fired all of them! I can do whatever i want now! (donā€™t tell jamie i said that shhhhh)

6 Likes

tenor (5)

Ps: sorry Jared. We blame alcohol.

4 Likes

Heā€™s right jared. We can do much better psychotiller memes than this, i apologize.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes