Introducing the BKB Xenith

I’m not actually sure, I didn’t look

I imagine he will, maybe he hasn’t ordered / received them yet

1 Like

Within the forum, this is actually advertising

No it’s me. Your comments and discussion are still visible, just moved to the correct place.

1 Like

Sure dude, I hope, if anything, the kid spammer learned some spelling and doesn’t garbage BKB’s brand anymore. I must be such a bad guy.

You can send him a private message to make sure.

The discussion here is over. Please keep this on topic. That applies for everyone else too! Thanks.

12 Likes

You just read like someone in need of attention.

4 Likes

She clean bois

32 Likes

That’s a meaty heat sink, aside from color of the PCB and the branding on the BT module is anything different between them?

3 Likes

Look how beautiful, so damn clean and nicer then that blinding orange

10 Likes

besides the more generous coating of hot glue I can’t seem to find any. I’m not a PCB/relay wizard tho.

1 Like

I dig this part! Too many prebuild companies put out adds of people riding without.

20 Likes

put a smile on my face too

5 Likes

the BLE pcb isn’t red, im disappointed Jared /jk
this is looking really good

3 Likes

yes!! I was hyped for this as I like all things red lol it was like unwrapping a xmas gift

1 Like

Great, now my BT connection will be slow. Gonna go buy a unity /s

8 Likes

good ol’ @BuildKitBoards he saved many of us by putting together the TSG helmet group buy

7 Likes

Apex just received a delivery and are also stocking in the UK, there will be options

15 Likes

I’m for whatever reason super hyped. I still have 2x v6 neoboxes laying around but i kinda what a xenith :smiley:

2 Likes

Is it possible to get it with banana plugs? That big connector seems that would compromise water resistance (if you keep male and female inside the enclosure)

1 Like

No it’s easier to water proof, just silicone the connector in a triangular hole

2 Likes