Introducing the BKB Xenith

@DerelictRobot @longhairedboy You two better behave. Don’t make me turn this car around!

14 Likes

But Dad! I didn’t do anything, I don’t want to go back home I want to see fistney world!

11 Likes

I swear to god I will snatch that gameboy out of your hands and throw it out the window!

5 Likes

Which Gameboy… the one you never bought me for Christmas? That’s how I learn Santa doesn’t exist!

5 Likes

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve threatened to throw electronics out the window on cross country trips.

6 Likes

Well anchored caps…nice.
Anchored vertical USB-C (I believe) connector…critical, great to see.
Conformally coated board? Nice.

4 Likes

Just got mine in the mail. Beautiful.

2 Likes

Fucking great job Jared…

13 Likes

ah sold out!

Has it been two weeks already D:
Is only 9 days by my mafs.

5 Likes

You guys depleted the stock levels…

I’ll adjust it back down for the next 3 days

18 Likes

How many have you sold so far?

4 Likes

<3

one more :wink:

4 Likes

Man im so glad I bought mine early. I have a battery to build before I get to use it…

5 Likes

I’ve seen mentions that the Metr CAN (non-unity) should work with this, but has anyone confirmed that it does?

The man himself can answer this question. I assume as long as it has a CAN port it should work.
@rpasichnyk

3 Likes

My point was that if someone wants to write an open source app for iOS, they can do so. There are conflicts with particular licenses, but they are far from the only one that can be used to achieve the same goals.

Dev: starts app project and chooses license with a bunch of rules rather than a license with fewer rules.

Platform: happens to have some rules none of which are in conflict with the core functionality of the Dev’s app or its development as a free, open source project.

Dev: uses license that includes the rule it can’t be subject to anyone else’s rule.

Platform: supports the Dev by ensuring the rules of their chosen license are followed by not allowing it on the platform where the Dev’s license rule it can’t be subject to anyone else’s rule would be violated.

Dev: the Platform doesn’t allow free software!

4 Likes

How is there no fix for this?

1 Like

There is a fix for this, use any other brand of phone. There are thousands of them. Only one has this problem.

4 Likes

Oh I know. I’ve owned every Pixel phone

1 Like