Introducing the BKB Xenith

He has said this is because they use mt-60 in the bkb kits.

3 Likes

Right, I forgot to edit my post. I knew that in my head tho haha

Why, do you expect me to fall using the DV6? I would say I have an idea of how to fall, but it’s hard to test. I’ve only wiped out once, and it was from speed wobbles uphill

2 Likes

No the DV6 is solid. TB DDs however… lol nvm i’ve been drinking here in the corner by myself laughing at people.

10 Likes

:joy: :joy:

I’ve never ridden those, only the Revel DD

10:35.

5 Likes
1 Like

Hehe

nice :joy: :joy: whheeeeeew

1 Like

this design has already traveled around the world, wonder if there is no share where someone unknown has uploaded these few pages pdf to save a bit time on repair, especially for somewhat larger damage :smiley:

3 Likes

tenor (4)

I’ll start drinking too, it’ll be just like old times Damon! :joy:

Were at like T-Minus-Stella from the Psychotiller memes coming out. Quickly before the mods show up

11 Likes

ahem… i believe these would be appreciated in the tiny stator meme thread.

5 Likes

I fired all of them! I can do whatever i want now! (don’t tell jamie i said that shhhhh)

6 Likes

tenor (5)

Ps: sorry Jared. We blame alcohol.

4 Likes

He’s right jared. We can do much better psychotiller memes than this, i apologize.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

@DerelictRobot @longhairedboy You two better behave. Don’t make me turn this car around!

14 Likes

But Dad! I didn’t do anything, I don’t want to go back home I want to see fistney world!

11 Likes

I swear to god I will snatch that gameboy out of your hands and throw it out the window!

5 Likes

Which Gameboy… the one you never bought me for Christmas? That’s how I learn Santa doesn’t exist!

5 Likes

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve threatened to throw electronics out the window on cross country trips.

6 Likes

Well anchored caps…nice.
Anchored vertical USB-C (I believe) connector…critical, great to see.
Conformally coated board? Nice.

4 Likes