Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

As in how much would it cost to send it over to you within Germany

It’s not about the shipping costs. We don’t have test boards at the moment.

1 Like

Here is the post from Zinnsoldat about the board.

1 Like

So how did @Zinnsoldat ride one?

He bought one

1 Like

FTFY. We know even less about him than you, so yeah… Trusted member would be the go.

3 Likes

So you must have One that you are thinking of selling why not let him try it out first

I have just my own prototype at the moment. When the factories in China are working again and they catch up with the pre orders we can talk about tests.

1 Like

Ok, so this is a ( p )review of a pre-production board and of someone who is obviously affiliated with your company? Can we see a proof of purchase or something? How do you buy a pre-production board? So many questions.

PS. Instead of an odometer, try tracking distance via GPS for a bit more accuracy.

The range is probably pretty good even when sticking to something that is a bit more realistic.
I would go with those numbers instead for marketing purposes :wink:

2 Likes

This thread is bullshit. Its not doing any good for anyone.

13 Likes

Jeff is a Master :wink: Take my money sir

He is not affiliate by anything. He is a normal member of our group ride community and he liked my prototype and asked me if he can order one. I agreed and ordered for him the first 2wd model (mine is AWD). So it’s kind of a pre series model but battery wise nothing changed. We are working now on a better front light solution for the series board.

Why aren’t you opening this thread when development is actually done and the board is in production? Then you can claim fastest/longest/best production board.

2 Likes

Just an advice @Chricious. If you want to introduce a new product you must know what you sell and prove your claims otherwise everyone will jump to your neck for blood.
Most people here has built a board or two and that’s why your claims do not sound accurate.
Test your product and provide solid proof of the performance. Then and only then you will find respect instead of hate.
Good luck with your store.

2 Likes

Because this thread is not about Jetforce it’s about our shop.

Looking forward to an independent review of the released version. Chricious, make it happen :slight_smile:

I personally do not think that anyone here is interested in it / wrong crowd, but we are all anxious to see how efficient your board is based on the claims made.

Good luck with your launch & the shop in general.

4 Likes

wow what a thread, i dont know if to type something constructive or just sit silent in awe.
But…

so much this. can end the range discussion right there.

6 Likes

I tested the first prototype for month. Than I gave it do a reviewer and he tested it. Based and the experiences we optimized some things for the production series. Then I sold the first board to a community member. He tested it and posted his impressions. Based on that we will do again some minor changes and launch the board by next month. No other company does answering all those questions and provide so much detailed information about the product like we did, especially with the Project X. Many guys here respond to this with ok. I learned now from this. and won’t provide any further information.

That’s the point though, you haven’t provided any concrete information.

You’re so fucking blind dude. You sound just like Jajay Potter. He even brought us into the China factory to show the detailed process of his hubs. Shut up with your dumb shit already. You’re not a first. You’re not the only one. You’re just regurgitating the same shit products that China has already given us.

9 Likes