Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

Why don’t you lend someone one of these boards and they will ship it back after a test and I believe most people on the forum will happily believe a review done by some of the known trusted membership of the forum

It’s natural that you think you’re product is the best, fastest and has the longest range because you put time and effort into it
I couldn’t care less whether you designed it or not because if it was designed by you then well done And if not then a Chinese company will rip you off in a months time

I really hope you succeed but you need to prove your claims

People are happier if they buy a board which claims to do 60km range and then it does 80km rather then buy a board which claims to do 120km and only does 80km

Good luck

6 Likes

Send the board to @Halbj613.

3 Likes

Happily if he send one I don’t mind testing his claims and ship it back a week later

2 Likes

Nope! I got a full time job and i’m a father of a young child. I don’t have the time to spend 8h on an ESK8 :rofl:.

It tooks several days. I fully charged it, rode until it turned off and checked the ODO data shortly before.
The result was 123 km. It was that simple! :man_shrugging:
Again…dunno how accurate these data are, because i don’t proof the speed and range with GPS or something. The remote shows me a topspeed of 54 kph and an ODO of 123 kilometers after a full charge. Thats all i can say so far and i don’t care what you ppl believe or not. Get one and proof it by yourself. I’m not a jetforce-member and i don’t get payed to be here. :rofl:
I just tried to give an honest opinion from the customer’s point of view.

Guys… don’t take it too seriously! Yes it has some nice features, but apart from maximum range, it’s not a gamechanger.

Oh and I forgot to mention another disadvantage: The remote runs out of juice faster than the 12s8p-board! Jetforce should give you an additional remote! Or you just take a powerbank with you :wink:.

Greetings! :raising_hand_man:

8 Likes

I would like to do a short recap of what’s here all about.

I claimed exactly 2 things. 1. It’s the fastest production series hub motor board in the world. Ofc it’s not launched yet so this is regarding to the after launch. I claimed a top speed of 50km/h on my shop. I posted video and a picture of the achieved 54km/h on cold temperatures with less than 50% battery. So far nobody had too much issues with this claim.

1. I claimed it’s the biggest range you can get on a production series hub motor electric skateboard. The battery is with way over 1kWh the single biggest battery in that segment, so it’s just logical that it has the longest range. On my shop I claimed a range of 60km for the 4P and 120km for the 8P version. Now here starts the whole BS where people accusing me of lying. I posted the a screen shot of the calculater from THIS SITE which everybody is using to estimate speed and range. The result is 123km of range with our battery. We tested it also under real world conditions where the theoretical range got achieved EXACTLY by the km. The first customer who bought the board even posted a review!

If your whole point is that 1382wh battery is not enough for 120km range with every singel body weiht under every circumstances and every condition, I give you that point. But an average rider with an average riding style will probably get more than 120km of range.

Please feel free to compare the claimed range and battery size of our hub motor boards with the claimed rang and battery size of other hub motor boards. Our claim is based on a consumption of 11.5wh/km which is higher than the that what other companies are using.

Anyways we achieved everything what we claimed even in worst case, it is by far the biggest range of all production hub motor boards out there.

Those are facts and people who don’t believe in that and just try to damage our business and go after me personal I do not try to convince of anything. I just don’t care about those kind of people.

Nextboard use hubmotors to and goes twice the speed (never seen it IRL thought). I have done 55 km/h on my old raptor 2 and it have hub motors

5 Likes

If you have ever seen the meepo type companies they all say between 10 and 15km or whatever

Maybe you should do that to because I feel people buy a board basing that they will get 120km and find out they only get 80km cause they weigh more you will end up with lots of people wanting to return lots of boards
And enertion2.0

1 Like

The thing is that it is basically impossible to go 60kmh with hub motors cause your feet die from vibration and it’s such a hard ride

1 Like

I don’t know why anybody would use that…

If you aren’t using https://calc.3dservisas.eu then you should be!

1 Like

Meepo claims on their NLS PRO (their highest performing 2WD board) 32km range with a 288Wh battery. that`s 9Wh/km we have more than 4 times the capacity and claim less than 4 time the range.

That’s the whole point. We already underestimated the numbers. In average you can achieve more.

1 Like

For 75-85kg riders

Maybe add that to your page to

Ding. Ding.

Note how the FastBoard dude joined up, made insane claims about his regular speeds, posted video and some specs, and received a great welcome.

@FastBoard, you seem like a good dude🤙

6 Likes

That’s a legit point.

1 Like

Also are you planning on giving one to a trusted non biased source for testing

Sure. You mean like the customer who postet here his experiences?

1 Like

Which member was that?

As in can you give/lend a board to a member here to test

Isn’t @xsynatic also in germany maybe he could help test

1 Like

Zinnsoladt, you can just scroll up and read his review.

1 Like

yup, about 190km away from him.

1 Like

Could you link it again

Also I think everyone would prefer if it was a trusted member on the forum rather then some random guy

Sounds good. Maybe we can arrange something after we launch.