Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

Hey guys, since the interest in products got bigger, I would like to “officially” introduce you to our shop to stop the OT discussions in other threads.

So we are a small group of people out of the in NRW, Germany located ESK8 community, which wants to offer ESK8s and support especially for the European based community.

So far we ware the official distribution for TeamGee in Germany as well official reseller for Exway.

We also have 2 own brands with Jetforce and Titan. The Jetforce Interceptor is the fastest hub motor boards on the market with also the longest range. We offer 4 models in total. 2 2WD boards with a top speed of 55-60km/h and a range of 60km-120km and 2 AWD boards with crazy acceleration and a top speed of 60-65km/h and also a range of 60km-120km (90kg rider in fastest mode) . The launch is planed by April 2020.

Titan is a power which is all hand made in Germany with the best components available. Specs are not final yet but the board is engineered do raise the bar of ESK8 in each and every aspect. The launch of Titan will be at the Paris World Cup 2020.

Our goal is to offer in each price range the most value possible. And to get as many people on an ESK8. You can ride all our boards incl. the prototypes in Düsseldorf, Germany and one of our regular organized group rides or indoor Events. We also offer for all boards we sell 2 years warranty and 14 days cash back.

You can visit our shop on www.esk8nrw.de

Please feel free to ask any upcoming questions you have.

16 Likes

Good stuff man, good luck with your venture :+1:

3 Likes

Is there an English version of your website? I would love to read more about the boards you offer without having to trust google translate :joy:

8 Likes

Where are you getting your hub motors from? Maytech?

Not yet, but if everything if unclear, you can ask me anytime.

No, everything is developed by us.

1 Like

Aren’t TeamGee known scammers? Not sure what your affiliation is with them but they have a TON of unfulfilled kick starter orders which are approaching a year old

6 Likes

Never heard about that, are you sure?

They are part of the top 3 best selling Chinese brands from what I heard.

But customers get the boards thru us, so there is no risk for them.

Teamgee is a small fry, they’re not build well either. Very poor choices for the batteries, poor QC.

The scams:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/838820925/sail-an-electric-skateboard-for-everyone-299/comments

They use 10S1P batteries, which are strained at their full discharge for most of the ride, so its not uncommon to lose 50% of the range just a few months in. The boards are not vibration resistant at all due to the corner cutting to get the “thin look” causing an abnormally high number of failures

25 Likes

What?
I’m pretty sure its meepo, ownboard, wowgo, backfire, exway, etc

19 Likes

Thank you for raising awareness about this :+1:

Sean spittin fax tho

8 Likes

@Chricious

Personally I would be embarrassed to post a link to a website that sells this kind of complete garbage and then call it a "brand’’.

It’s weird that you go into business without even knowing your competitors (or makers) history/background. This sounds like Enertion but a lot dumber. At least they designed their stuff and knew the market.

You are ridiculously ignorant for a guy that’s willing to take money from customers. WTF dude???

All of this is serious feedback. You really don’t know shit dude and it very obvious. That sucks for your customers. You’re not going to make it far on this forum selling this gross shit.

27 Likes

Did your engineer look at these boards and verify theyre fine?

Does he exist? :joy:

10 Likes

We’ve got http://www.hellray.de/ for the more serious stuff.

Unless you want a BAORD of course. Nobody offers those, except for esk8nrw.de.
Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 20.47.40

10 Likes

120km range. I think not.

No one should expect this unless you’re running 20p perhaps.

9 Likes

*range tests performed on a steep downhill, in a vacuum. Your mileage may vary

12 Likes

Nah 8p is probably enough

6 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up. We testet so far the H6, H9, H20 and H20T. We couldn’t find any quality issues. I will ask Teamgee about That Indiegogo. I have personally a friend who backed the campaign and he got his board. But it looks like, there are a lot of people who didn’t get their boards or any customer service. But like I said, there is no risk if purchasing the boards through our shop. Test riders are welcome and we still have the money back guarantee.

It’s Meepo and Backfire on the first du places. I heard from a Chine entrepreneur that Teamgee sold 50k units in the last 2 years. that’s more than than all other Chinese brands together. Don’t know about Exway though, but maybe @jeffwuneo can tell us more about.

Yes he did on the H20T. There was nothing wrong to it.