Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

Ownboard? Wowgo? JS
Also if you’re developing your own board, don’t use the binary ESC, its not good quality.

Thanks I did correct it :slight_smile:

So this is a kinda botched together translation of the description using google translator and some manual corrections:

The Interceptor was specially developed for comfortably covering long distances at high speeds. The comparatively wide deck, with its deep-drawn drops, the ergonomically shaped pockets, with a slight concave and the stiff deck, offers the ideal conditions to stand safely and comfortably, even over several hours and at speeds of over 50km/h. The 74A soft 100mm wheels provide the grip and shock absorption you need. Compared to other hub motor boards, the sleeves are thicker and the PU softer to ensure that the same level of comfort is achieved as with traditional wheels. Due to the immense range of 60km-120km, you can probably complete any group ride without even thinking about charging the board. It is a new definition of freedom that you will experience while driving. At the same time, at speeds of 50km/ h-60km/h, you will be able to ride right up front on every group ride. In order to get the necessary attention you deserve, you can simply switch on the built-in lighting system via the remote, which ensures that you are not overlooked, whether day or night. You can even activate underbody lighting via an additional switch on the board. Of course, you can also be stealthy on the road, because thanks to the almost noiseless hub motors and the all-black look, you glide quietly and “unnoticed “over the asphalt. The board offers further comfort-enhancing properties through the separately adjustable 4 driving and 4 braking modes. This ensures individual control for all levels of experience. In addition, there are practical features such as cruise control, a km/h display, trip km display, a total km display, top speed reached and a reverse gear. With the AWD models, you can also conveniently switch between FWD (Front-wheel-drive), BWD (Back-wheel-drive) and AWD (All-wheel-drive) to adapt flexibly to every conceivable situation. In addition, the board has a “push to start function”, which ensures that you can push the board comfortably without having to bend down and switch the board on at the pushbutton.

If an agile board with excellent carving properties is important to you, then choose one of the 2WD models. But if you feel the need for acceleration and high speed in every situation, whether uphill or downhill, you will find your “sports equipment” and all-purpose weapon in one of the AWD models. You will have more than enough range with every interceptor anyway.

Specs:
2WD 12S4P 21700 50km/h top Speed, 60km Range, weight around 12kg
2WD 12S8P 21700 50km/h top speed, 120km Range, weight around 16kg
AWD 12S4P 21700 60km/h top Speed, 60km Range, weight around 16kg
AWD 12S8P 21700 60km/h top speed, 120km Range, weight around 20kg
Features: OLED Display Remote with vibration feedback, 4 driving modes, 4 braking modes, cruise control, km/h-speedometer, total km display, trip km, top Speed, reverse “gear”, choose between FWD, BWD, AWD if AWD-Modell, light controllable via the remote, headlights, rear lights, underbody lighting, all integrated. No charging required (I think he’s referring to the lights and so on)

Deck: 99cmx25cm 9 layers Canadian maple, Drop Down, Concave, Pockets, stiff, high-stress Laser-cut Griptape.
Wheels: 100mmx56mm 74A with 16mm thick PU Sleeves
Motoren: 600W per Motor
Battery: 12S4P 21700 50.4V, 16Ah, 691Wh (nominal)
12S8P 21700 50.4V 32Ah, 1382Wh (nominal)
Charger: 4A around 4h charging time; 4P battery
6A around 6h charging time 8P battery

7 Likes

Yes you are right. It’s not 120km range with an average sized rider at average speeds. It’s actually a lot more. We tested the range with riding always in the highest ride mode and an equipped rider of 200lbs. And he got 123km of range.

Be my guest and test it by yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really sad to read such things and accusations from a guy in the internet that doesn’t know me, our business, or any of our products. You never had any contact with us or me personally but already have a strong opinion about what we are doing or not.

Just out of curiosity, why are you using an off the shelf chinesium esc and not a vesc?

3 Likes

Are you suggesting something?

1 Like

Nope, I edited the post to reflect what I was trying to ask. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First it’s not of the shelf it’s customized for us you can see it for example on the higher power output and on the light functions, or the AWD/2WD option. Second, you have more functions than on a VESC. Third to keep the price down. The result is you can buy for 1199€ a board which is faster than a Rapor V2.1 with VESCs, has double the range, has more functions and is cheaper.

Theirs is also 2WD. :slight_smile:

Yeah but only kinda. The vesc has the wonderful aspect that the community is constantly developing new addons and extensions for it, for example: metr pro, different remotes, @Ricco brake light system and so on. Furthermore, the vesc gets constantly updated and the user can customize way more settings to his own preferences.

So I don’t really know enough about the raptor to really say something about that since I quite frankly don’t care about it but it also has an advertised top speed of 50km/h and you can customize/extend the functionality of it bc it has vescs. And there are no stats/data whatsoever to validate the range. :slight_smile:

I’m not trying to hate on you or anything I was just genuinely interested why you choose to go that route…

4 Likes

With all due respect, he doesn’t need to. You’re making claims that can’t be true like 120km range on an 8p pack. I have a 12p pack and I don’t get that. Unless you’ve made some leap in technology it just can’t be true.

After having perused your websites and looked at the specs these are all pieces of gear that have been used in the past on multiple builds yet none of them are getting the results that you claim.

I’m not trying to be a dick or to flame you or to insult you. You need to dial your claims back though, because small untruths are still lies.

17 Likes

I mean you can choose via remote if you want to use AWD,FWD or BWD on our AWD board.

True, but the VESC is build for DIY and for more expensive boards. We use VESCs in our Titan Project X. The Interceptor is kind of a premium budget board.

I postest a high speed test with less than 50% battery on the 2WD. The customer did 54km/h. He also posted a video where he tells that he had more than 120km on the first charge :slight_smile:

Didn’t feel any hate on your post :slight_smile:
I am here to answer question and happy to do so.

Thank you for your kindness. Please feel free to use the ESK8 calculator and tell us what range you suggest to advertise on a 1382Wh battery. I just tried to explain that we test it and it’s more than 120km but I will change it, if you show me a screenshot of the calculator with a lower result.

I don’t need to know you personally. Nice deflection dude. Not a brand. Anyone with 3rd grade intellect could figure this out.

Also. I know your business. You’re a shit product reseller that makes claims that aren’t even close to reality.

And you’re comparing to a board that was horrible from the beginning. I’ve owned 3 unfortunately. You know even less than what I thought.

9 Likes

I have proves for all my claims and anybody is welcome at any time to make their own experiences with our boards. It’s really obvious that you just spread hate and try insult me and damage our business.
Good luck with that.

PS: I’m comparing just the specs of the Raptor since it was the fastest and most hyped hub motor board on the market.

I dont know exactly what pulleys and or wheels you are using so I am guessing, but this is my calculation.

1 Like

I’m going to let you damage your own business while I spend all time providing facts. Good luck new Enertion that doesn’t design shit. :wink:

4 Likes

You should also take peoples money and give them a shit product like Enertion did with their boards. Compare…

1 Like

I’m sure I’ve heard someone stating something very similar at a pretty big event last year.

I wonder whom it was again.

6 Likes