Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

Even tho I blocked and muted OP, like, his second day on the forum, I’m somehow still seeing this dumpster fire. I’ve been trying to be a good pedestrian.

This also not true friend. I think many friend is upset because your word is not true. Many friend here have many year experience for building very power board.

Your board is just component you buy from OEM supplier. Is no develop by you.

Is better for be true to yourself.

16 Likes

This is just a my guess.

From @Zinnsoldat review comments, I guessed a hub motor for high speed and low torque. Higher KV
It may be possible to achieve this efficiency by using coasting. There is no endless uphill in the real world. :wink:

3 Likes

But hub motor is not efficient. It never run for 90% efficient. So this not accurate.

9 Likes

Did you do it in 8 hours? :unicorn::dash:

1 Like

@Chricious - serious question

would you be willing to send a Jetforce Interceptor to a community member (not me) for an unbiased review? having a trusted member test your board in a real world scenario will likely help allay concerns you are being presented in your threads.

3 Likes

With a 10S5P 30Q battery and the hobbywing ESC I got 50km of range with the meepo hubs. I am 200lbs, his claims in this regard can be true. But my average speed was something like 20Km/h and acceleration sucked big time. Brakes where weak too.
His board isn’t a performance board nor a powerful board at all!

5 Likes

His numbers have been pulled apart and criticized there too, along with his method of reviewing the fastest production board built in series ever made (their own board).

Some other fun clames he made. Belt drive is more efficient/better than gear drive, because more people use it. It is also more suitable for off-road use…somehow.

4 Likes

The board got build under our requirements. It’s designt and developed by us. That’s totally normal for OEM. Never claimed something else. It’s the same thing like other big brands our doing. In my opinion there is no problem with that. Everything I claimed here is the truth. Doesn’t matter if somebody believes it or not.

Please show me where I did.

this is simply not ture. I said belt drive is more versatile and than GD and it’s used more than GD, because it was claimed that GD is used in most builds

Not for now, because I am not trying to convince anybody. Time will tell how is right.

You didn’t design any of the part. Is just off the shelf part.

1 Like

That’s not true.

Which part you design.

4 Likes

You didn’t build or design. Someone else did with Standard part.

Grip tape

18 Likes

I think so.

10 Likes

I am not a fan of constantly picking on someone or flaming around, but you have it in your own hands to some degree.
You made bold claims before and got the response that was to be expected. Your reaction should have been to lower your claims, only claim what you can proof and most importantly also provide these proofs. And you should have taken the initiative and give out at least one board for an unbiased review to shut people up. The way you refuse to do that now, saying you have nothing to prove, just proves that there is something wrong with your claims. And people will be triggered even more. Was your choice.

10 Likes

Dude, pre-builts in this forum are GREATLY frowned upon unfortunately - unless extremely novel. If i were you, i’d simply learn what i can to the best of my ability and take my assembled business somewhere else. You would need to develop a specific part from scratch or certain expertise to stand a chance to sell anything here…