Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

I just ask simple question About you Motor. But because you not answer I think you don’t know anything about what you selling.

38 Likes

Blazing! Well maybe not…

2 Likes

Son… What’s been going on this whole time then? :man_shrugging:

Like I said prior. Your better off on Facebook dealing with people who don’t know about this shit dude.

Damn Jeff. I like your style. This thread can die now.

13 Likes

Thanks for your advice.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Damn… so much hate here! :see_no_evil:

Ok. I’m the owner of one of the Interceptor 2WD (12s8p) preseries.
I’m the guy who reached 123 kilometers of range with the first full charge and i’m the “80 kg-guy” who reached 54 kph with that board. I don’t know how accurate the remote is, but all i can say is that i’m really impressed. The Interceptor performs very well and it is by far the best hubmotor board that i’ve tested and i’m not a huge fan of hubmotor boards! :wink:

I’ve tested some hubmotor boards in the past (Exway X1 Pro, Teamgee H6, H20, Meepo AWD GT) and I didn’t like any of them. None came even close to my Bamboo GTR. The Interceptor is a different thing!
With 16mm 74A PU-sleeves, it is more comfortable than most other hubmotor boards. The RKP trucks are good and the board is surprisingly agile and carves with ease. I love the stiff deck and the dropdown. The 100mm wheels are really grippy. It comes with an 6A charger with an integrated cooling fan.

For a 2WD board, the Interceptor is fast as heck!
With an aerodynamic stance, you can easily reach speeds over 50 kph on flat streets!
We still achived speeds between 46 and 48 kph with an upright stance and light headwinds. The battery wasn’t full charged and it was cold outside. I didn’t expect such results in terms of speed and range. Especially not at winter conditions…

The front and rear lights are a funny thing, because you can turn them on by remote while riding. I really love that feature. The blue body lights are also a nice thing at night.

Ok enough pros… here are some cons!

• The 12s8p version is VERY heavy! Too heavy for my taste. My Bamboo GTR is a featherweight compared to this. Fortunately, there is also a 12s4p version.

• The acceleration is a bit slow, even on pro-mode, and it takes a long time to reach speeds up to 50 kph and more.

• The brakes are also weak. Even on pro-mode. You wanna brake at 54 kph? Better take a droug parachute with you!

• The front lights are mounted at the enclosure. It looks nice, but the angle is bad and makes it useless at night.

All in all, it is a really nice hubmotor board. It looks good, it’s fast, it’s agile and in terms of range, this thing is simply OVERDOSED! The latest and customized lingyi-stuff offers some nice features.

Btw: I’ve also tested the Interceptor AWD prototype. Acceleration and brakes are BRUTAL! Too much for me! Didn’t like it.

So far for now. Now you can hate and bash me too… i don’t give a f*** about it! :partying_face:

5 Likes

I can’t wait for the next guy with a Meepo to show up and tell us how fuckin flame it is.

Hey guys, we’ve got it all wrong the last 3 years. These guys and their credit card clearly have innovation in a chokehold, let’s gather round and let them tell us what great equipment looks like.

I’m here to learn: heart open, vagina forward.

15 Likes

My maxfind B_model will fucking smoke your lovechild you weenr

10 Likes

I fucking told you about this…

7 Likes

I think we’ve found the issue. If this is the scale you guys are using, that is the root of the problem. We passed that years ago.

Look at LaCroix, Kaly, Bio-Boards… These guys are cutting edge. 16mm thane sleaved Hubs, not so much.

13 Likes

These brands play in a different league.
Im not here to compare a customized chinese 2WD bubmotorboard with things like Lacroix etc. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

8 Likes

I dig it, but @Chricious has been.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

thread stats:

• fact content 1% like skim milk
  • entertainment value maybe a 40% I read some replies…
  • interest… maybe 10%
  • jeff wu reply likes 98%
  • reality-based coefficient… 7%

overall three :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

17 Likes

I find this hub motor already. I don’t think this will working friend, sorry.

16 Likes

Damn I love a good dumpster fire.

8 Likes

Oh please tell the people Jeff, just how magical is this here motor!.. the people like numbers… and the ones who actually post them :roll_eyes:

Ok real talk, another way of looking at this is if your starting a company or building boards and you come in here to showcase then you need to have real data and numbers, like shark tank, if all you have is hearsay and puff then your not going to get traction and at worst basically what just happened above.

5 Likes

Is made by same OEM that make most hub motor use by meepo and other. Is not special and have very thin winding for motor. Is better for friend to be honest than trying to talk more than is really.

17 Likes

Poor chrisalicious

5 Likes