Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

What is specification of your hub motor. Did you making this motor? What is stator size and thickness of winding.

9 Likes

Thanks I appreciate your kindness, but I prefer to have reviews from actual customers

Your call. Let me know if you change your mind.

1 Like

My favorite teamgee moment was in the height of the scam where they sent out an email to their whole list for a sale and didn’t bcc, exposing thousands of addresses. Mostly addresses of people who are still waiting for boards to this day.

9 Likes

Since you are from Germany you can come and join our group rides and test it there.

@Chricious can you answer my question?

12 Likes

lmao, I would’ve started a “reply-all” chain that never ended with everyone replying-all “take me off this chain!” XD

Happened to my university faculty once and we got hundreds of emails from that chain by the end of the week XD

4 Likes

Not sure about that and don’t want to say something wrong.

what about these?
(If you’d rather not share, fair enough, but say so)

4 Likes

Jeff’s like I made that motor biatch😂

11 Likes

Same. Some people here are very picky about numbers so I don’t like to provide more stuff for that kind of discussions.

Who make your motor

5 Likes

FTFY. Naturally. When the maths don’t make sense…

5 Likes

I am sorry but information about the supply chain are not public. I hope you can understand.

It does in theory and in praxis. I don’t get the point besides hating.

1 Like

Clearly, but then you haven’t provided evidence to the contrary either, so yours is as much unsubstantiated claims to us, and ours is conjecture to your claims.

2 Likes

Do you making this motor is already make by someone else. Is ok I can find your motor maker easy.

20 Likes

Don’t get the Klingons involved

2 Likes

We have supplier and assembler for the board. I am sure you can figure it out of you want.

I just ask simple question About you Motor. But because you not answer I think you don’t know anything about what you selling.

38 Likes