Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

@Chricious genuinely I really hope you succeed but you have to prove the board to someone we trust before buying it

You should leave the thread and re-open it once you have got some valuable testing info

@SeanHacker calm down a bit.
See it like Mc Donald’s commercial.
They also claim to have the No1 burger in town.
For some it’s true, for some it’s a bold claim and others just don’t mind.

11 Likes

mcdonalds-advertising-and-reality-2

I still want that burger! At the same time, I am always disappointed after each visit (maybe 2 times a year). Never had that with a DIY burger.

12 Likes

Goddamn you Andy… :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s also the most powerful burger…

12 Likes

The perfect choice for their deck?
Absolutely representative of where this is heading.

A lemon and a burger.

I will stop now.

2 Likes

This is completely wrong

First, the “efficiency” value you guys use on the calculations has nothing to do with efficiency, it’s just what percentage of the theoretical rpm the motor can achieve

And a hub, in flat, at constant speed has a good chance of being more efficient than belt or even gear drive. If you start to climb or pushing huge currents the tables turn and it performs worse

Just look at the consumption people are getting with TB DD

5 Likes

I dissagree, efficiency goes hand in hand with output power and battery usage.

I havnt used or showed any calculation so far. Just that the number 90% is so far off its not even funny.

not saying that an esk8 produces high current on a hubmotor is like…denying gravity?

I have no idea about the tb DDs theyre also not a hubmotor, therefor not applicable.

3 Likes

What?

3 Likes

more griptape stuff

12 Likes

I think so.

14 Likes

VAjajay potter.

Giggity

2 Likes

Hi
really funny here. I was wondering where all the idiots hang out. now I know it

4 Likes

Dude. You’re so extrem!

14 Likes

Yes sure!

8 Likes

Welcome! If you think this is funny, you’ll love ESK8NRW.de.
We’re happy to have you here, and I look forward to seeing you around :smile:

10 Likes

see again? where did we see each other?

He already loves that site, that’s why his shop links everything directly to it. Sorry aber das hier wird langsam echt peinlich und ist zum fremdschämen. Zeigt uns einfach in Paris was die Dinger können und alles ist gut. Das hier ist auch nicht die Zielgruppe :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome @Eboardextrem. while you are reading through the forum, why not drop by this thread and introduce yourself. We’d love to learn about your experience and plans with esk8!

4 Likes

never seen a forum where there is so much hate

1 Like