I present "The Sherm" my 2nd build

Hey Everyone, I would like to share some pics and parts of my second build. I am really excited about this one.

The name came from my best friend who passed a couple years back. He was a black pug named Sherman who loved life and me very much and helped me get through some really rough times so what better way to give back to the big lil guy but name my board after him.

My parts list-

Deck- Bro 96 2020 Doggo model @Haeroboards
Trucks- Apex Air (medium) @ApexBoards
Battery- 12S8P Moli p42 pack @Skyart
Battery case- Nanuk 905
ESC- Stormcore 60D
Heat sink- ride nebula THANKS Phil!!! @Savage1
Anti sink X- ride nebula @RideNebula
Wheels- Rockstar, Tires-T3, Bearings mbs and mbs f5 bindings @MBS
Motors- Flipsky 6384 BH
Gears- BN M1 AT 5.20 @Boardnamics
Remote- Nub Puck @JJHoyt
Knuckle Grab handle- etoxx @NoWind

I took my time on this one and it was a lot of fun to build. I don’t really have any horror stories it went very smooth.

Thanks to all that helped me on this one with advice or just random questions I had, I greatly appreciate the time y’all took out to for me and if I can ever help y’all out in anyway just hollar. @Venom121212 @b264 @ShutterShock @BenjaminF @Skyart @Savage1 and others that answered my dumb questions.

Added a couple new pics from additions since the build thread was made.
Since I have added the Apex bull bar and a DRI robogotchi.

Thanks for checking out the new ride!!!

Pics-

32 Likes

Great build man! Getting one just like this soon!

1 Like

This is suuuuch a beeeaaaaast!

1 Like

Thanks Art, it’s a baby compared to what you used to ride! Excited to see what your about to do.

2 Likes

Duuuuuuude!!!

So tough and so clean!

I love this thing…

what did it end up in weight?

you are gonna have such stupid range…

ever ponder heel straps?

no horror stories? what a disappointment.
but a beautiful build. nice work!

4 Likes

Thank You very much, well I haven’t weighed it in yet but I’m not gonna lie it’s heavy. I’ll post the weight soon.
I have some heel straps I just wanted to see what bindings felt like before installing heel straps, it feels weird but I only took a quick trip around the block.

2 Likes

Great setup you have here. I’ll just say I’m glad you ride the same stance as me for when I come visit :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hell yeah anytime brother, bring the fam. I meant to swing up your way but time kind of got the better of me this year.

4 Likes

Looks like a great setup! Glad I couple help you out along the way

2 Likes

Damn, everything used in this build was with high quality components. No shortcuts taken!

2 Likes

I appreciate that, I tried to use every of higher quality so it lasts for a long time and hope it rides like a caddy after dialing up my bushings and settings.

2 Likes

Excellent work dude :ok_hand:

1 Like

I just weighed it and it came in at 44lbs.

2 Likes

dang. the tow truck with 12s7p is 46…
must be the 9s

1 Like

Sorry I’m not sure what 9s means?

1 Like

Dick si… I mean wheel size.

2 Likes

Ohhhh the 9s as in tire size, I’m following now. I didn’t realize 1 in made a difference lol.

2 Likes

it is pretty crazy… the Mbs 9s are giant

2 Likes

That is a really nice build!! 9in wheel look like 12 compared to 8s. That’s a massive difference.

3 Likes