🏆 2021 Build of the Year - Nominations

@BenjaminF Benbucklerboards would like to volunteer some prizes, a T-shirt and Hat for each Category winner, and Xenith V2 for the BOTY winner (can be converted in a gift card of roughly the same amount for an online order)
Edit Typos

7 Likes

I’m literally watching that movie right now lmao

1 Like

The power has gone to your head, Mussolini.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s very generous! I’ll add you to the list and will be in touch after voting :grin:

2 Likes

How do those jackboots taste, Bill?

1 Like

@Paul77 's build is really neat. I’d like to nominate him aswell.

6 Likes

Ronny @UFOskada with all the amazing builds its a big honor for you to think of my build, thanks for the love bro!!!

1 Like

@xsynatic I hate to even mention the category i will enter as the @NoWind might be in it with his beast but i might get lucky with choice of the most DIY group (he can go either route), but im gonna roll with “off road builds”

1 Like

Lol he’s got offroad in the bag

2 Likes

uh yeah!!! i was going to nominate him but someone beat me to it, hes got whatever he enters in the bag IMO.

3 Likes

Time will tell.

2 Likes

This one fully deserves to be here. It’s quite appropriately named after the full @moon/reacher drivetrain and the over all look. Just an overall beast!

And another one with a gorgeous full @moon drivetrain.
The super clean aesthetics really peak my fancy. Kudos @tomiboi :clap::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks @PedroMcJimenez appreciate it! :pray:

1 Like

Righto cocks!

Nominations are CLOSED

If you haven’t selected what category you want your build to be in, fuckin do it now before the Duck gets back and puts you in the shitcunt category.

Please enter it yourself into this wiki post 🏆 2021 Build of the Year - Nominations - #120 by xsynatic

Help us help you!

@jack.luis

@PedroMcJimenez

@abusfullofnuns

@NoWind

@Jaws

@DerSi

@ducktaperules

@Lobap

@Paul77

@whaddys

@tomiboi

7 Likes

if @EreTroN doesn’t win his category then I will admit to having zero taste in sk8

3 Likes

Only 2 so far in off-road :hushed:

4 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Thank you! That deck has been a blast to ride. It’s a roadster so it’s going in the street category.

4 Likes

Daddy’s home. And he’s not happy.

@PedroMcJimenez
@abusfullofnuns
@NoWind
@Jaws
@Lobap

You have until midnight PST tonight (16th of January) to specify your category.

If you dont pick by then, I’M PICKING FOR YOU, and no whining about what I pick afterwards.

If anyone knows how to reach any of these people outside of the forum, let them know they need to get in here before the scary ducktator puts them in the wrong category.

You have been warned.

18 Likes

6 Likes