๐Ÿ† 2021 Build of the Year - Nominations

BEST OFFROAD!

2 Likes

I already said but way back in the thread, Iโ€™m DIY

1 Like

@jack.luis @PedroMcJimenez @Flyboy @EreTroN @abusfullofnuns @NoWind @glyphiks @moddedlife @Linny @rosco @Dunkan @Jaws @DerSi @ducktaperules @Lobap @TheBoardGarage @Evwan @thunkar @MarkVa1

dang it @xsynatic, i was already so fast

6 Likes

@Savage1 not yet decided it seems. Prolly most DIY.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m gonna respectfully bow out this year, you know, conflict of interest and no hope of placing anyway :rofl:

But appreciate the nom @Linny :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

grafik

10 Likes

Iโ€™ve made this a Wiki so you can edit itโ€ฆ I canโ€™t keep up with the Jonesโ€™โ€ฆ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@BenjaminF Benbucklerboards would like to volunteer some prizes, a T-shirt and Hat for each Category winner, and Xenith V2 for the BOTY winner (can be converted in a gift card of roughly the same amount for an online order)
Edit Typos

7 Likes

Iโ€™m literally watching that movie right now lmao

1 Like

The power has gone to your head, Mussolini.

1 Like

Thank you, thatโ€™s very generous! Iโ€™ll add you to the list and will be in touch after voting :grin:

2 Likes

How do those jackboots taste, Bill?

1 Like

@Paul77 's build is really neat. Iโ€™d like to nominate him aswell.

6 Likes

Ronny @UFOskada with all the amazing builds its a big honor for you to think of my build, thanks for the love bro!!!

1 Like

@xsynatic I hate to even mention the category i will enter as the @NoWind might be in it with his beast but i might get lucky with choice of the most DIY group (he can go either route), but im gonna roll with โ€œoff road buildsโ€

1 Like

Lol heโ€™s got offroad in the bag

2 Likes

uh yeah!!! i was going to nominate him but someone beat me to it, hes got whatever he enters in the bag IMO.

3 Likes

Time will tell.

2 Likes

This one fully deserves to be here. Itโ€™s quite appropriately named after the full @moon/reacher drivetrain and the over all look. Just an overall beast!

And another one with a gorgeous full @moon drivetrain.
The super clean aesthetics really peak my fancy. Kudos @tomiboi :clap::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks @PedroMcJimenez appreciate it! :pray:

1 Like