I need help please

Cutout, and im not 100% sure, just the last measured pic i had on hand. Havent handled one yet.

I feel like I haven’t said this in a while, thank you everyone that has been
helping me.

5 Likes

At this point I think I am just gonna go back to the original designe for an enclosure with wooden frame with a fiberglass lid ( unless there was I reason I shouldn’t that I forgot)
My new deck is much thicker and has a cutout in it so I only need like an inch thick inclosure. Also everything it board mounted, so there is no real weight on the inclosure.

Ok so I was riding my board and it randomly started speeding up on its own, lucky I just moved my loop key to the side of my board (it was originally on the bottom) so I pulled the loop key and all was good. I think it was because it was my remote was about to die. Does that make sense?

2 Likes

If you’re using PWM, a broken white (signal) wire can cause that.

2 Likes

I suppose it’s possible your remote kept sending the throttle signal as it died. I think there’s a setting somewhere that can adjust this… maybe someone smarter than me remembers what it is

1 Like

I am going to Italy for 5 months, what should my battery voltage be. Its a 10s4p p42a. Also should I unplug my bms.

You could unplug your BMS but if it’s a daly I wouldn’t worry.

A 10s board should be stored at around 36-37v

3 Likes

Thank you

no way

3.6V per for storsge? shouldnt it be 3.8-3.85V per cell?

37 - 38V and no

If you unplug the BMS, then 35.5V

1 Like

Nominal voltage is storage voltage.

nominal voltage is the average voltage rhought a cycle of the battery

nominal usually doesn’t mean storage
ever balance charger i’ve used has storsfe mode set to 3.8V per

1 Like

oh ik, ive always used it as a reference for storage.

I have it at around 36 with the bms unpluged is that a problem?

Probably not, but I would bump it up to 37V in case the BMS uses some charge.

36V is technically fine

2 Likes

How would that work if its unplugged?

Sorry, not enough coffee

Yeah 36V is totally fine without anything connected.

2 Likes

I was thinking of adding 12v light to my board and / adding 120v outlet so I can plug thing in to it. Any info would be great or if you know a good thread that would be great also.

I have a 10s4p p42a battery. My bms has I think a 13 amp output which is currently being bypassed.

1 Like