I need help please

No you can’t. The loop key port is not a complete circuit.

You can check it from your charge port though.

I made a little $10 pocket meter that works on all my boards.

6 Likes
3 Likes

I am thinking about getting this TB40 Deck V2 Only (BLEM) – DIY Electric Skateboard any thoughts?

Ask @hummieee if he has any decks with enclosures left?

The TB deck was modeled after it.

3 Likes

I have decks n enclosures. 120$ including shipping for deck and another 40$ for enclosure u mount

1 Like

What is the enclosure made out of, also does it come with the screws and stuff to mount it?

1 Like

Kydex. It comes w hardware. Message me if interested and I still haven’t gotten around to posting about it.

1 Like

What are some good flex deck/enclosure combos? Anybody got recommendations?

I’ve been planning to make a Vanguard build with some Revel DDs, but I’m using a 12s4p p42a so I may need a different setup… looking for any/all advice.

Thanks, but I think I am going to just get the tourqboard v2 blem deck. Its $80 shipped and I have an enclosure that will work with it.

1 Like

Mhhh…i would prefer the hummie deck, but every mad man is different :laughing:

2 Likes

Its been a while, but I am back. I am planning a road trip through America with some friends, any cool places I should visit.

1 Like

Will you have any esk8 with you? Bicycles? Sur-Rons?

I really hope so, but I dont think I will have room in the car.

Can I get an enclosure with out a deck? ( I can send you a shipping label). Also would it fit the tb v2 deck.

What enclosures fit the tb v2 deck

Don’t know if would fit

Do you have the detentions of the enclosure?

Cutout dimensions are appx 200x450x15, iirc. Add round 15mm in each direction id guess since you asked bout enclosure. If you have the tb deck on hand, should be able to guesstimate how it would sit from that i think~

This the cutout on the board or the dimensions of the enclosure