Herringbone Gears Avio MK2 Gear Drive

Nice. Since the adapter on the gear side has holes for 6 holes, have six bolts instead for more strength. I have an adapter made in PLA+ and it’s holding up well.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! Just need to get more bolts then.

2 Likes

Might be a dumb question, but are these still on sale?

1 Like

They were actually on sale sale, I don’t know if they still have more stock though

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

Hello, unfortunately, we have ran out of stock for sale and all remaining units are currenly kept as spares for replacements.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Any idea when they’ll be back in stock?

If you dont mind 2nd hand drives, i may be able to hook you up

2 Likes

O yes please!

Shoot me a pm

1 Like

Done🙏 appreciate the help!

Oh, when is the next batch planned then ? Or is the next batch MK3 ? :thinking:

I thought the idea was that these drives would be stocked, not just a one-off :thinking:

2 Likes

It was stocked, we just sold out for the time being until we can get our supply chain back in order.

We still have a bunch of new units, but want to reserve them as spares.

10 Likes

Right on. Good on you guys for forgoing immediate funds to keep previous customers riding. Goes a long way to build confidence as a consumer.

4 Likes

Hey I would be interested in the 2nd hand items but wanted the whole setup - trucks, wheels, motors, 15T, etc. let me know.

Good for you and look forward to the next batch.

Palmer from PDX

Just wanted to chime in… I am riding those for a month now. I really like them. I’ve ridden about 400km now.

The only issue I had is that one of the 6 small screws holding the cover got its thread screwed while tightening it, and I was really really gentle with it… But I thing the remaining 5 will do the job just fine.

Anyone designed a hub mount for bigger hub/tires then the Berg’s?

@Linny

Jeff modelled an adapter but its for the MK1 gear drive. I printed it in PLA+ and used trampa superstars on them with the 8mm bearing conversion spacer. Sunmates fit on there as well.

4 Likes