Haggyboard is moving to Europe

Dear all,

I had a great time serving you from the beautiful island of Taiwan for some time now. I decided to move the company back to Europe this summer and Haggyboard in Taiwan will accept orders until Monday July 20th.

From beginning of August onwards Haggyboard will be headquartered in southern Spain in Estepona, which is south of Malaga and also from Hong Kong (the latter in collaboration with our partner). The idea is to serve European customers from Spain and international customers from Hong Kong…this will make import taxes for all of you in Europe a thing of the past and we can also reduce shipping costs, as shipping from Taiwan has been quite costly.

In the meantime, while still operating from Taiwan we are selling at a greatly discounted price the following components. Please note that these costs are exclusive shipping costs.

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, our standard courier EMS (https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/tracking) has banned quite a lot of international destinations when shipped from Taiwan. Only now they are starting to accept shipments to certain countries. So for shipping we would be using either EMS or DHL, depending on the destination.

If you are interested in any of the components, please send me an email to timo@wertrimo.com with the following information:

Aa) First + Last name bb) Phone number cc) Postal address dd) your specific order details ee) PayPal account email

I will then calculate the shipping costs (which will be re-confirmed with you) and send you a PayPal payment request.

We only have LIMITED STOCK reserved for this sale, that means everything is being sold strictly on first come-first serve basis . Spare components for the Haggy Drive System (gears, axles, trucks, mounts etc) will of course continue to be sold after our move to Europe and new batches of components have been ordered from our manufacturer(s).

If you require anything else, let us know and we may have what you need. We have limited stock of Haggy Drive Systems with our 6364 sensored motors (190kv).

Best regards,

Timo

P.S. if you happen to be in Malaga or surroundings, come and drop by for a cerveza (or two).

Pack A:

4x 15T motor pulleys // Single flange // 8mm inner diameter incl. 2x M4 grub screws

USD 15,-

Pack.A.15T motor pulleys
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 17.21.32

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 17.21.46 Pack B:

4x 365mm belt / HTD 5m pitch / 15mm wide

USD 13-

Pack.B.365mm belts

Pack C:

4x 295mm belt / HTD 5m pitch / 15mm wide

USD 11-

Pack.C.295mm belts

Pack D:

7ply Mana-one-07 deck —> white (2x rolls of grip-tape included)

9ply Mana-one-07 deck —> natural bamboo
(2x rolls of grip-tape included)

USD 95-
Pack.D.7ply.white.Mana

Pack.D.9ply.natural.Mana

Pack E:

4x complete Bergmeister wheels (orange, red, blue, space grey, purple, black)

Plus the following added extras

2x extra outer tires

4x extra inner tubes

1x T-Tool

2x Silicone risers incl. baseplate hardware

USD 125,-

Pack.E.4xBergmeisters.2 Pack.E.4xBergmeisters Pack.E.4xBergmeisters.3

Pack F:

8x complete Bergmeister wheels (orange, red, blue, space grey, purple, black)

4x extra outer tires

8x extra inner tubes

1x T-Tool

4x Silicone risers incl. baseplate hardware

USD 225,-

Pack.F.8xBergmeisters

Pack G:

6x outer tires + 10x inner tubes for Bergmeister wheels

USD 80,-

Pack.G.4xouter tires

Pack H:

6x Inner tubes for Bergmeister wheels

USD 19,-

Pack.H.6xinner tubes

Pack I:

4x Senor Pepe wheels

4x Silicone riser plates incl. baseplate hardware

USD 41,-

Pack.I.4xSenor.Pepes

Pack J:

8x Senor Pepe wheels

4x Silicone riser plates incl. baseplate hardware

USD 70,-

Pack.J.8xSenor.Pepes

Pack G:

Haggy Drive System (Street —> Excluding motors)

• Front & back trucks incl. dual motor mount

• 2x 15T single flange steel motor pulleys

• 2x 295mm belts

• 2x 36T wheel pulleys (Kegel core) incl. 6001 pulley bearings

• 4x Senor Pepe 90mm wheels (Kegel core)

• 8x NSK 608 bearings

• 4x bearing spacers

2x extra 295mm belts

2x extra 36T Kegel core pulleys

4x extra 36T Abec core pulleys

2x 15T single flange steel motor pulleys (for use on standard o-shaped motor shafts with keyway and grub screw)

IMPORTANT: motors intended to be used on the Haggy Drive System will have to be 6374 type or less and should have a motor shaft length of min 32mm. 6380 motors will NOT work with the Kahua Drive System.

We recommend the following motors:

Turnigy SK8:

Flipsky:

USD 335,-

Pack H:

Haggy Drive System (All-terrain —> Excluding motors)

• 2x 365mm belts

• 2x 60T wheel pulleys (Kegel core) incl. 6001 pulley bearings + 2x adapter plates

• 4x Bergmeister wheels (orange, red, blue, space grey, purple, black)

• 8x NSK 608 bearings

• 4x bearing spacers

2x extra 365mm belts

4x extra 60T pulleys

2x extra outer tires

4x extra inner tubes

2x 15T single flange steel motor pulleys (for use on standard o-shaped motor shafts with keyway and grub screw)

IMPORTANT: motors intended to be used on the Haggy Drive System will have to be 6374 type or less and should have a motor shaft length of min 32mm. 6380 motors will NOT work with the Kahua Drive System.

USD 440,-

Turnigy SK8:

Flipsky:

Pack I:

Haggy Drive System (2-in-1) —> Excluding motors)

• 2x 365mm belts

• 2x 295mm belts

• 2x 60T wheel pulleys (Kegel core) incl. 6001 pulley bearings + 2x adapter plates

• 2x 36T wheel pulleys (Kegel core) incl. 6001 pulley bearings

• 4x Bergmeister wheels (orange, red, blue, space grey, purple, black)

• 4x Senor Pepe 90mm wheels (Kegel core)

• 16x NSK 608 bearings

• 8x bearing spacers

2x extra 365mm belts

4x extra 60T pulleys

2x extra outer tires

4x extra inner tubes

2x extra 295mm belts

2x extra 36T Kegel core pulleys

4x extra 36T Abec core pulleys

USD 480,-

Turnigy SK8:

Flipsky:

Pack J:

Avio MK2 Drive kit US

Incl:

• 1x T-Tool

• 2x Silicone riser plates incl. baseplate hardware

USD 439,-

Optional:

+ Kahua Trucks (front and back) USD 110,-

+ 2x Hybrid Adapter to use ABEC 11 original and Kegel core wheels (min. Recommended diameter 110mm) USD 59,-

+ 4x Bergmeister complete wheels (please refer to above mentioned Pack E or Pack F for pricing information )

+ 2x 190kv 6374 Sensored Motors w/ vibration proof sensor adapter / open can USD 159,-

59 Likes

It’s the beginning of a new age for ESK8.

There will be even greater things to come from Haggyboard in the coming months.

20200707_000231

19 Likes

This is awesome news!! An esk8 shop in Spain! I will for sure go for a cerveza with you as I live in Seville and have family in Estepona :slight_smile:

4 Likes

About to order a set of bergs

and I would also love to order a set of Kahuas

So i am wondering @haggyboard.timo if the optional add on list is referring only to add ons to pack J, or if I can add a set of trucks to any order at this price?

Also does the set of trucks include baseplate/bushings/silicone riser pad/etc?

1 Like

was hoping for an esk8 shop in HK, I guess I was wrong.

3 Likes

You gotta read all the stuff bro, not just the title.

9 Likes

I would be in tears without an HK option. TEARS.

7 Likes

might not be an actual shop tho, but one can dream

1 Like

This is cool on two fronts!

Many happy memories of a misspent youth holidaying in the region, good luck compadre

4 Likes

Figures that not three days after i put myself on an esk8 parts buying freeze, this happens. Just put my order in lol.

6 Likes

I put in an order for a set of wheels. This should be nice, what a great sale

Congrats @haggyboard.timo on your progress and moving to a new place, best wishes for your business and expansion. I was supposed to visit Spain this summer but unfortunately, well, we all know how international travel went. Maybe I’ll make it out there one day

5 Likes

This is turning into an expensive week! Sent in order for some wheels.

Congrats on the big news, sounds like business is good and some big adventures ahead!

4 Likes

Nice. Congrats.

Email sent for a couple of bergs. Need all the colors. Lol.

2 Likes

Anyone from the Bay Area willing you split an F pack?
Good deal

2 Likes

How much would it cost to ship a E or F pack to Belgium ? If so anyone want to part out a F pack in Belgium :slight_smile:

I can split an F Pack with you, I can send moneys rn

1 Like

Legit.
I ordered black hubs thou. Hope that works for ya

Or maybe we can have time change a set to whatever color you want :man_shrugging:t2:
Just have to act quick

Ordered a pack F but haven’t paid the man. Shipping for me was $64 or $84 depending on speed. Should we combine the two orders? Could probably still save on shipping.

1 Like

I’m in no rush.
I paid $64 shipping. Ask him if you want I’m koo combining the orders to save in shipping

1 Like