My bad lol

1 Like

Iā€™m rich yay :grinning:

Brother. Sending some back. You didnā€™t have to :slightly_smiling_face:

Was meant for you boys.

1 Like

Oh shit whoā€™s splitting the F pack with me lol

1 Like

I just sent him my email asking to combine with @CiscoV. Itā€™s 4:30am there, so you may have some time to find somebody and combine with us(or might not be possible on TImoā€™s side). I may have already missed CiscoVā€™s shipment since we know that Timo is super speedy.

You quick buying bros, all of you! Itā€™s alright if I miss out on the cluster fuck lmao. I donā€™t need them, they were just so cheap :joy:

2 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Lmao. Same here :rofl:

4 Likes

I still have that one set with moon pulleys :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is anyone interested from the UK in splitting some delivery costs?

Anyone in NC want to split a pack F? Iā€™m located in Raleigh and we could just split shipping

1 Like

Shit I just ordered a single pack and paid already. Iā€™m over in Asheville though.

2 Likes

Hmm so you guys already received invoices? I sent an email order 10hrs ago and nothing yet. Sending PMā€¦

3 Likes

Give Timo some time, Iā€™m sure heā€™s getting a ton of orders right now.

8 Likes

Ah damn. I shouldā€™ve read this sooner

2 Likes

Email him to see if you can switch it to pack F and we can split it lol

Iā€™d definitely be willing to split a pack, but I hate to make shit complicated for them, seems like a lot of people are already waiting for emails back.

EDIT: Iā€™ll email him and see if itā€™s no big deal to change it, let him decide.

EDIT: Got a quick reply, he said no problem. Gonna update me with whatever the shipping difference is.

3 Likes

Nice. Hopefully it wont be too much of a hassle on Timoā€™s end

2 Likes