Haggyboard is moving to Europe

Yeah, really a top notch vendor. I gave him the run around on packing and shipping for my order. Got it taken care of in no time.

2 Likes

Timo is the man :facepunch:

I wish I was financial right now :sleepy:

6 Likes

I used my dadā€™s credit card lol. Heā€™s been trying to figure out what my graduation gift is

2 Likes

These guys are insane, already shipped our package a couple hours after me requesting a change to the order.

Love it. Vendors like this, make most of the others look so bad by comparison. Much respect Haggyboard and Timo!

8 Likes

I still havenā€™t gotten a response to my email but Iā€™m not worried about it, heā€™s surely busy. Emailed last night late

1 Like

Yeah he must be busy. Just hoping that my email did not go to the spam folder or something, I have had so much bad luck lately with orders lol. Gotta watch Netflix or something and let him work in peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heā€™s just getting them out quick so he doesnt have to fuck around with changes :joy:

5 Likes

That definitely occurred to me lol, smart move if so frankly.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Iā€™ve been trying to pick up an AT kit from Timo since last week :open_mouth:

He asked me to wait for this announcement last week which I happily agreed too but I havenā€™t heard back from him since :sob:

Hopefully I havenā€™t been blacklisted lmao, just a little weird to see him shipping some stuff out at his usual speed while others canā€™t get an answerā€¦ :frowning:

I just neeeeeeeed moaaarrrr Haggy gear in my life.

I feel like I lost a drug dealer :rofl:

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll respond tomorrow lol

5 Likes

Yeah bro, I gotta be honest Iā€™m worried heā€™s not getting your email somehow. I got a response within an hour last night and within like 10 minutes each time today. Heā€™s seriously been on the ball.

They did however say they were handling orders in a first come first served basis, so maybe theyā€™re just marching down the queue.

1 Like

Could be true as thatā€™s normally my experience with Timo. But Iā€™ve sent him msgā€™s on the forum and his email to no avail. I feel if I send anymore Iā€™ll be entering into halbj territory lmao.

I had told him all the specifics of what I wanted last week so maybe he already has it all set aside for meā€¦

4 Likes

hi everybody.
we have been bombarded with email and it will take me some time to go thru everything.
stocks of tubes are pretty low now with only some 100 left. as mentioned before, everything will be sold on first come first serve basis. new tubes and tires have already been back ordered.
so if you do not receive an immediate reply, please be patient. one customer at a time. thanks for the great feedback.

15 Likes

I mean 8 pneumatic tires for 225$!! Are you trying to make urethane go extinct? :stuck_out_tongue: thatā€™s less than I paid for my abec flywheels :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Oh boy I wonder if I got in in time. I emailed 38 minutes after the post was created lol

Edit: I just needed to know so I checked haha

HAHAhahahaha

1 Like

Man, Iā€™m glad I got in on this last Friday :wink: sounds like heā€™s gonna get cleaned out !

That screenshot of moonā€™s inbox was absolutely priceless.

@PickSix24 where you talking to timo via email? he made some mention about email in our chat on the forum that I glossed overā€¦ maybe he mixed us upā€¦ Lol said heā€™d have it ready by Friday for me as well and never heard backā€¦

2 Likes

replied to you :slight_smile: just now

4 Likes

dude I know I was laughing so hard

3 Likes

boys n gals: my inbox goes ring ring ring and I am trying my best to reply as fast as possible. apologies to Joshā€¦he has probably grown a beard waiting for my reply :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I PMā€™d last week about some Bergs and he was ever so nice enough to give me a heads up. I had a tracking number in like 5 minutes of chatting. Legit the best customer service I can remember.

4 Likes