Haggyboard is moving to Europe

Patiently hoping for my email response from haggy

1 Like

It appears the halbj method is very effectiveā€¦

Timo got everything sorted told me that emails are being gone through in the order they where received!

I sent about 3 msgā€™s and an email or soā€¦ So I donā€™t think I went full halbj ā€¦but a good half halbj or so

6 Likes

You must resist the power!!

2 Likes

Never go full Halb.

7 Likes

Nice, when haggy deliveres from europe I donā€™t have to take half a day off just to pick up my package at the customs office :grin:

2 Likes

Paging EU peopleā€¦anyone want to split a 2 X set of wheels? Pack F

Iā€™ll split it with ya

1 Like

Haggy you define esk8 awesomesauce. at this point I may as well just give you my internet banking login. :heart_eyes: My freight forwarder is in HK so this works for me.

5 Likes

I could split a pack unless the reshipping is super expensive

Definitely I am interested, would you check how much in shipping it would in the end cost me/us and where are you located just for infoā€¦ Thx for considering it

@bollen @Esk84life sorry guys Iā€™m splitting with another member. Why not get together

1 Like

Still no email response :slightly_frowning_face: take my monies!

4 Likes

Same haha. We have to be patient, I just hope there is some left when he answers me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I emailed very early and got an initial response confirming what I wanted, but no PayPal invoice yet. Patiently waiting :grin:

2 Likes

@haggyboard.timo :+1:t2: Pure awesomeness

9 Likes

Same for me but I still havenā€™t gotten a response yet unfortunately :confused:

1 Like

Still waiting on my invoice as well :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m guessing heā€™s trying to get as many order details confirmed before invoicing everyone and heading to the post office with the packages.

At least thatā€™s how Iā€™d go about doing something like this.

3 Likes

It hurts to see other people living out your dreamā€¦

4 Likes

Totally get it, Bergs had been on my list for awhile.

3 Likes

Im still waiting for a response as wellā€¦

2 Likes