Help ID a wheel

Anyone have any idea where this comes from / who sells this wheel?
Thanks!

2 Likes

lego wheels!
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=86652c01#T=C

i promise i had a set like that on one of my cars, must have been 60mm tires :joy:

3 Likes

esk8europe has them but thats where the scumbag fabi sells his shit. Maybe i find another source

here too. Boundmotor. (just the thumbnail is wrong)

5 Likes

Thanks, seems like it, but not exactly… still hoping to find the direct - cant afford to ship from europe

those two links take you to two different but similar looking wheels. The ones on Fabi’s site are 115mm and the ones on boundmotor are 105mm. They both appear to use kegel core. Also the hole pattern on the side walls is different.

3 Likes

The US branch for in US shipping. Plus these are currently in stock while the ones on esk8euope aren’t.
Also just out of curiosity whats wrong with fabi? Not asking this because I like him but just want to know who to avoid on YouTube when looking at reviews.

3 Likes

#Aliexpress € 45,28 41%OFF | 2 pièces/ensemble 105x68mm nid d’abeille en caoutchouc pneu Skateboard accessoires en plein air jouet sport amusant
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dWb6KEH

4 Likes

Shipping from EU is a killer. Nothing wrong with Fabi. And apparently these have also arrived in Australia somewhat. Some of us are in other countries and we’d prefer direct from China shipping if the product is made in China. The run-around is extremely costly and wasteful.

Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in them but at 115mm i’d be hitting 40mph. Rubber+metal core seems like seperation under stress might become an issue.

the aluminum core ones are crap… the plastic~ish cores are sublime at 105mm shaved down to 102mm

2 Likes

I just got them but it does not fit in my Kegel pully. I tried fat and a lot of force in a vice but no chance. I measured the hole diameter and that’s big enough. I think the hole position is slightly to close to the center.

1 Like

hmm maybe could drill out the core slightly. Bolt on pulleys might work too.

You should measure the edge to edge on the pulley and core holes to see how they compare.

Its tricky to measure with my calipers but it seems like the radius of the imaginary circle of the holes is slightly to small compared to my other kegel wheels. I guess I could try to drill the 5,5mm holes to 6mm and hope it will not get to loose. Or i just send them back to not support bad quality wheels.
i want to be able to change them back and forth depending on my situation so i dont want a solution that damages or permanently attaches my pulleys.

1 Like

You got the ones from Fabi? ESK8Europe.com ?
the ONSRA 115 Airless Rubber Wheels?

1 Like

Yea from Fabi. The core of my Foamies broke but i still wanted something that is not terrible to tide in the rain. His website said it fits all kegel adapters … maybe plastic Adapters bend into shape but Metall ones wont fit.

its probably a general problem with the wheels and not my Pulleys.

3 Likes

Thanks! Was about to buy them and some 3dservisas pulleys, but the thickest ever pulley spokes definitely won’t fit the smallest ever core holes :laughing:

2 Likes

I managed to adapt them to my Pulleys, I slowly Drilles the holes bigger and bigger by 0,2mm and 6,2mm started to fit perfectly, 6,0mm is definitely to small maybe 6,1mm is already enough but 6,2mm works for me.

6,5mm is definitely to big, I first started with the conventional sizes from 6mm straight to 6,5mm but that’s very loose. I later got all the in between drills to try it out.

1 Like

These are horrible wheels worst contact patch only thing I find mine good for is making burnout marks on concrete.
I have the 105mm rubber is too hard. Only tried them with my direct drive, but now the live in the John West wheel bin with my MBS 100, a set of 105 baconstrips, and those horrid evolve 83s. Kill them with fire. NTBRA

3 Likes

Watch out, if it’s not a real California kegel core then you can destroy your pulleys

The china clone kegel style cores are a little different

2 Likes

Just got the 115mm wheels and they don’t fit my TB direct drive Kegel adapters. Did you do this with a hand-held drill?