Offering my searching service

@KaramQ can you also find new homes for items the same way you find the items? I need to get rid of a hub board so I can pay for a new helmet

1 Like

This is right here

3 Likes

Real talk, can you find me some metr pros that are readily available, either version works.

1 Like

I have two sets. Pm me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think a finder’s fee would be so inappropriate. Some people just hate searching online or just don’t have the time, so that kind of concierge service may be a win-win for some. I am sure you are not talking about providing a link to some parts on a badly designed website you know the ones
:unamused:
But really like finding unobtainable stuff or discontinued,… which you seem to have a knack for.

2 Likes

Awesome! - looking for these (but not in EU) -Help ID a wheel

Ok, for things that I have to pick up and ship on my own, there will be a fee obviously because I’m taking time out of my day to get parts for someone. Little things that aren’t unobtainium should be asked for in the wanted thread. Again this thread is for items that are close to unobtainium, things that are easy access such ass normal esk8 parts, proceed to ask in the wanted section separate from this thread.

3 Likes

If you guys can’t find a specific something that isn’t shown in the esk8 market much, is something I’ll help you find. This is NOT another cheap parts wanted thread

2 Likes

If you find cheap ass prototipo (or let’s codename it Cheapotipo so the hoarders don’t get tingles) please let me know.

Will do, there was one on eBay for 100$ a while back, I missed it by a few minutes

2 Likes

If you could try to find a way to beat sub >20$ (With shipping) for 15 individual digital battery meters, that would make me happy.

Lowest I can find on banggood is about 23$ shipped

1 Like

20 is such a low quantity for wholesale, what you are asking is near impossible. That’s something I can’t help you with. I’m not here to save you guys dollars lol, I’m just a search engine that got connections

6 Likes

Lol, it does sound dumb to waist your time on saving a few bucks, lo siento señor.

Was really hoping to save 3$ for only fans

3 Likes

Lmaoooo, it’s not a waste of time more as it’s impossible lol. You need quantity’s of hundreds

1 Like

Or HMU if you find any Saite 180/190/170kv 63100’s :grin:

Doesn’t alien have 63100s for backorder? If your not too pushed on time on the build, And if they are open to higher custom kvs, you can scoop them on the sale price rn for around 120$ I think.

Don’t feel like having to battle harden the APS while I’ve been told the Saite’s come with relatively good epoxy/glue already holding tHe magnets in.

1 Like

Thank you Karam, also forget to say for 6374 :crossed_fingers: :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you ever find a sweet deal on aera rf-1s or don’t trip Molly’s lmk

I saw a set the other day, lemme see if I can find them again

1 Like