Help ID a wheel

Just measured the holes, they are around 5.5-5.7mm diameter only, so no wonder the adapter doesn’t fit. I also have the 105mm rubber wheels with plastic core, as well as several kegel urethane wheels. They all have exactly 6mm diameter holes and fit perfectly.

1 Like

There is a dude from Reddit said it managed to fit these wheel to his Revel Kit adapter applying a lot of force. Maybe WD40 can help you?

1 Like

WD40 is a good idea, might give it a try. I wouldn’t feel good about forcing them on though. I’d rather drill a clean 6mm hole, if I can be sure how to do it properly.

I just got my onsra wheels and have the same issue. Holes for the kegel spokes are too small. WTF.
Any ideas? What tools can I use to drill the holes larger?

Just looking into this, seems this can be done quite clean and easy by hand using a 6mm “reamer”:

2 Likes

This looks like a proper way to drill the holes. I’m getting my wheels in several days and will try this approach if WD40 won’t help

Oh boy , here we go.

4 Likes

great find! thank you. I’m going to give this a try.

Hey guys, I managed to fit Onsra 115mm wheels to my revel kit kegel adapter. It didn’t fit out of the box, the holes a liitle bit smaller than the adapter pegs.

I used sandpaper to cut down the inner side of pegs a little bit and it finally fit.
The fix looks not great not terrible. Hope the adapter will not crack, but definitely this is a way to destroy it.
photo_2020-08-06_14-58-23

1 Like

sorry i did not reply earlier. i used a drill press and screwed the wheels to the table. With a hand drill the holes were not perfectly straight because the hole on top is curved. I wanted to avoid messing around with my pulley. Around 5,5mm - 5,7mm is the normal size for my kegel holes. My larger holes only really make contact with the inner part of the kegel adapter.

unfortunately, that is such a unsafe hack, I’d be more likely to return those wheels… bad QC ONSRA… shame on ya!

get these instead for the same and better outcome!

I was able to get my standard kegel pulleys to fit the Onsra wheels after reaming the holes with a hand reamer from amazon and 6mm reamer bit.The fit is still very tight at 6mm, but it works and it’s much harder to find a 6.2mm reamer bit.
Here’s exactly what I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077M6XPVL/

Thanks @Menjos !!

4 Likes

Bought this tool from your suggestion and can confirm it worked with my Kegel wheels. I also bout some generic drilling/cutting fluid, and used my drill press instead of the and tool. Worked really well when I went nice and slow. now the adapters fit just perfectly. I am a little worried about the exposed metal now oxidizing or rusting, put I think because it is aluminum, it should be ok right?