Haero Bro model

That pic is a bit old. Fixed already. I’ll post an update of an update. Check ma thread out.:wink:

3 Likes

I wonder if one person could fit that much popcorn in his stomach… this is an interesting question. Cheers Bros!!

1 Like

Woah that escalated :rofl:

First time I’ve ever seen someone not want to buy something simply because of overwhelming positive feedback from users! :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I realized that m8 :wink: that’s the reason I sold so much, I couldn’t invest time into prototypeing and testing all your ideas! I needed to produce another batch immediately because so many people wanted the deck. I will implement as much ideas as possible but good prototypeing and testing is important to us and takes time, especially if you have another full time job and this is your hobbie :wink::+1: patience will get you there :pray::grin:

5 Likes

LOLMA

5 Likes

And am getting those sexy lookin moon drives :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

First time I’ve ever seen someone not want to buy something simply because of overwhelming positive feedback from users! :man_shrugging:

‘overwhelming localism deniability’. A cat pissed over the carpet and that brought all the city dogs.

But that’s Ok. At the end good answers were given by you, @malJohann and @Haeroboards and that’s enough to satisfy my inquiries (but I still hear the dogs barking on the background, don’t you hear them?) :wink:

Edit.

Hopefully this will be a fast learning curve; the product been a total success since minute one, that future production runs must likely sell even faster.

It’s a pleasure, but read only what you want if that’s how you roll.

1 Like

Oh, sorry. Non intentional. The barrage force me to read on the fly. Too much info and many answers at that particular moment of the discussion that I thought those were for someone else.

There, fixed :wink:

2 Likes

That’s just my personality, IRL or Virtual, you come in swinging I won’t back down. Glad you got your answers.

1 Like

Yeah, all cool​:metal::grinning:.

Is anyone running theirs on the shorter wheel base?
I’m kinda leaning towards that.
The Kaly enclosure only gets here Saturday…
But if the shorter wheel base govese a bit more clearance and a bit easier turning I’m thinking it will be the way to go

2 Likes

I think our boy @Mainflow is

4 Likes

Matrix II’s :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes sure :v:

just remember, it’s a rough model and no concave or symmetric flatcave ^^

I haven’t work more on the battery case, but I will also upload it.

not really sure if I will keep it like this, but I will try to stay in the same way !

So now, I got the deck, I got trucks, got rims, tires, tubes, and binding, etc. Also batteries, ESCs, motors, remote, etc. too …
I just need GDs and to make made 4 axles Duffman Style for the hanger and two “Xthing” adaptors for the trucks base plates :

10" AWD or 9" RWD :face_with_monocle: I know I want to try something else but :thinking:

Bonus pic …:

5 Likes

Well.
It is definitely going to be the outer wheel base for me.
Feels way more right…
I think I’m going to really love this board.

11 Likes

Me dumbass :joy:
You’ll have a tighter turn radius and more ground clearance. Just a recommendation. But it is to your liking

2 Likes

How thick are the kaly boxes!?

1 Like

I rolled around analog in both for a few minutes. The longer wheel base felt more right.

1 Like