Haero Bro model

I don’t know exactly. I am pretty sure it is just a single stack.
And you know me bro… I don’t need to stinking ground clearance…

2 Likes

Yes you are.

2 Likes

Where are yall buying this deck at?

1 Like

@Haeroboards

2 Likes

Well, enjoy gents :v::wink:

Edit : STEP for the CAO/DAO player, STL for a quick and easy finger skate ^^

12 Likes

Thanks for the upload Raiko :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has anyone tried to mount a HS11 enclosure on this deck, what is needed to fit good?

5 Likes

I think the HS11 curvature will flex down the HaeroBro horizontal deck into a canoe shape :smirk:.

2 Likes

give it a shot :wink:

1 Like

Maybe @BigBen can help with a fitting enclosure :wink: He done some R&D allready

4 Likes

It will fit the footprint, but I don’t like the idea of trying to make it fit to the concave and curves of the Haero.

3 Likes

A bit of foam tape?

3 Likes

images (23)

Sika fixes everything.

1 Like

See? Not difficult at all.

1 Like

:rofl: i can’t tell if you’re being facetious or not.

I wouldn’t do it. I would much prefer to see what Alan can come up with for a purpose built Haero enclosure.

6 Likes

@glyphiks
I would much prefer to see what Alan can come up with for a purpose built Haero enclosure.

There :point_up_2:

@Haeroboards
Maybe @BigBen can help with a fitting enclosure :wink: He done some R&D allready

…or maybe 'ma boi Alan (@eBoosted) could
also come with a nice solution, as well.

2 Likes

Lo mismo here!
Even thou I already have everything setup inside that same enclosure and all I would have to do is install new insertS on the bro

I can’t see myself putting that kind of stress on the Enclosure. Besides sitting flat the enclosure will be bending backwards

Better if @eBoosted can make a flat version of it

3 Likes

@pixelsilva
Ya deja de cagarla hermano n Just get yourself a bro deck already :rofl::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

I think he will. HaeroBro is becoming a must desirable deck.

1 Like

Dejame botar energia. A estos hay que romperles las pelotas cada que se pueda. :laughing::rofl:

1 Like