Haero Bro model

It doesn’t even matter guys

5 Likes

I didn’t mind my colt 90 but I wanted one of the pro 90s super badly when I was building my first board. I forgot how much of a mtb connoisseur you are. Where are you based out of btw?

2 Likes

shoot ATBShop in UK an Email… They had a few

2 Likes

In the end?

4 Likes

Sadly, here in the west coast they are extinct :slightly_frowning_face:

U gotta want it enough!!! I got mine shipped from EU to stateside lol

1 Like

Check random kite boarding shops. I’ve seen one there but it was the display and they wouldn’t sell me it.

1 Like

Also pretty sure Haero’s gonna sell out in a hurry… grab it if u think you might want it

1 Like

I’m getting wan

1 Like

5 Likes

Imagine that, satisfied customers getting more.

In the end?

Yes…and no. But @moon is prbly right. Is academic.

What are we talking about again? I responded because someone nicked my picture. At least nick the one with the dog!

2 Likes

Frustration. Fear. Panties in a twist. Lies. Yes customer. No customer. Popcorn.

1 Like

@Venom121212, @ixf, I found one at our local Esk8 store more than a year ago. Complete MBS Pro 90… asking price US $460 !! :open_mouth: So it was a no no. But if I could find one cheap enough for a convertion, then the heck for Haero Bros or look a likes. Look at what we could do with @257 transforming one of those Pro 90 unicorns into a Komodo…

first you strip down the grip and paint and this beautiful wooden Pro 90 deck comes up in all its glory…

received_2592202054352656

…then my boi @257 does his magic, and Voilaaa!!

received_1156108788058403

received_3464167606933514

You get your nice beautiful Pro 90 Komodo convertion!

BTW… pro 90 is SUPER flexy :slight_smile: Its a lot shorter and thinner too. They are actaully very different.

3 Likes

@pixelsilva I did jumps with it. :wink: (analog) @Haeroboards can tell and learned the ollie on the fly. :joy:
And he could have a chance to test this beauty here. :grin:

6 Likes

Where are you located? I need to spend you some zip ties :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Germany for ya and I also have a shitton of of Kabelbinder(zip ties) :joy:

1 Like

I am official switching side. TIE DEM DAMN PHASE WIRES DOWN

4 Likes