Haero Bro model

Heres the better picture gotta get the puppy in :wink: image
Close up on the curve

Colab for comparision

3 Likes

and yes I love the deck :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s a whole lotta replying, I feel a rant coning on!

2 Likes

should i get popcorn ready?

2 Likes

me too :joy:

3 Likes

I mean if you are worried about clearance… theres many ways to skin the cat… riser… 9inch wheel… and haero has 2 truck position, use the inner one.

3 Likes

Forgot about that! So many features!

1 Like

Am I the only one using it? :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about it.

1 Like

Its a bloody good deck though… rode pretty much everything in the mountainboard world that isn’t exotic (cough nosnow). Would still recommend haero unless you are on a tight budget then mbs or you just want to jump around jump around!!! then trampa :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No, you simply swaggering your sword at a question. I’m not a menace but you are make in it look like. You, your Brit crew and those Haero evangelists like you made the whole thing personal aggression, and making it personal aggression denotes fear; fear is a symptom of frustration.

But instead you having a believer (me) in the brand (like I was before this exchange), now yourselves got a doubter here :roll_eyes:, see?

See how easy is to lose the confidence of a once believer, potential customer like me? See how easy is to chatter his credibility In a product (Haero Bro deck in this case)?

You and your group didn’t think for a second I could be a potential costumer like @CiscoV also is, right? He addressed the same questions I was asking myself. But instead giving solutions and feeling threatened, you decided it was better a personal attack. Hummmm?? :roll_eyes::slightly_frowning_face:

I still got my nice SurfRodz set here (@CiscoV don’t laught :laughing:) that I been saving to mount on a nice AT deck like the Bro (which until now) was my number one choice :face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes: .

Now with all the Brit angst I got here I’m considering my money should go somewhere else…

1 Like

not sure… I would put surf roads on a haero deck… maybe something smaller… also not british :stuck_out_tongue: I just like their product. Picture also proofs that I did have experience with a whole range of stuff.

2 Likes

Personally I’m just confused with this whole exchange? You seem to be the frustrated one.

Also, English second language, unless you were responding to @Lee_Wright?

1 Like

Guess, where I’m coming from? :joy:

2 Likes

Pro 90 does surf rodz gold adjustable base plate well :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Is this a linkin park song?

8 Likes

Yeah, with @257 been trying to find a Pro 90 for months, to do smthng like that. Nice deck.

Used to listen the shit out of that band.

1 Like

In the end… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Is this a linkin park song?

Could be some nice lyrics for a protest song. Go ahead :laughing:

1 Like