Good Deals Thread

Cutting alum for a heat sink is no big deal, I am
More concerned with it being reliable and functionality

1 Like

Its literally just a piece of metal. Very reliable. :smiley: Although Iā€™d recommentd to use 3xxx aluminium, way easier to work with and also cheaper. Its a heatsink, no need for structural properties.

3 Likes

Oops, I meant the ESC being reliable :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen no one running them yet. :smiley: With a metal heat sink youā€™d get at least more performace out of them.

2 Likes

I agree- anything is better than the plastic

Rayne has Demonseed 42" composite B grade decks on sale for $100. Iā€™ve always wanted one - price made it too good to pass up.

Demonseed 42" Composite Deck B-GRADE | Rayne Longboards

4 Likes

5 cents away from allowing there to be free shipping though

Also kind of odd that the clearance 39" is more expensive than the 42" :thinking:
The wave camo 39" is only $95.95 for the people who want less length at a cheap price

Edit: for a better deal add either the risers or slide pucks to get to that $100 mark for free shipping theyā€™re $3.95 which is cheaper than the extra $22 shipping

2 Likes

Out of stock I think. Maybe you got the last one.
Edit: Iā€™m wrong

Weird, I can still add it to my cart and it doesnā€™t show out of stock when I check the page. (I removed it from the cart immediately after adding it so other people can buy it)

1 Like

Rayne pretty much always has deals on their ā€œb decksā€. Iā€™ve bought two ā€œbā€ demonseeds, one for electric and one push, and couldnā€™t be happier with either. Best ride feel.

If you are planning on use for electric, get a bamboo composite and not the camo version.

2 Likes

Nope thatā€™s my fault I was looking at the 42" wave.

Rayneā€™s limit for free shipping is $150.

Unless you have a discount code I am not aware of?

3 Likes

I could have sworn it said $100 last night. I wish I took a screen shot so I can see if they changed it or I just canā€™t read. :thinking:

3 Likes

I was looking around ebay for a broken ender 3 to steal the frame or bed or something from, Iā€™ve ended up with most of the rest of an ender worth of spare parts and Iā€™m sick of being out of operation as soon as I mess with anything on the printer and canā€™t do anything until itā€™s all resolved. This is a small build volume and nothing super fancy but a printer thatā€™s sold as working out of the box and being beginner friendly sounds like an ideal backup. ā‚¬100, free shipping (itā€™s so heavy thatā€™s ridiculous but whatever), manufacturer thatā€™s been around a while and operates in the EU, 30 day returns? hoping I donā€™t regret this but it was too tempting so itā€™s on the way

2 Likes

The dual turnigy escs are on sale for $88 usd.

1 Like

https://www.kaly.nyc/copy-of-xl50-1?utm_campaign=62385923-335c-44be-885b-1874925bdf26&utm_source=so&utm_medium=mail&cid=13f08412-524a-4e51-8061-4019c77dc5b3

Kaly XL2 for $1,900 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Trying to compete with the Barrel?

6 Likes

Iā€™d damn near sell my Blue Dream

To be able to afford what was once a dream boardā€¦

3 Likes

My thought originally too. Glad I didnā€™t buy one earlier this year, Iā€™d be pissed lol.

1 Like

Ah, anyone who lives near Bremen in Germany to help with picking up a board for me? :smiley: I found a board that i can upgrade to but he doesnā€™t wanna accept any other payment other than direct bank transfer :confused: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/esk8-elektro-skateboard-kein-evolve-trampa-boosted-/2205185031-230-34

1 Like

Yo thatā€™s a steal right there. Whatā€™s wrong with direct transfer? Afaik Kleinanzeigen offers buyers protection if you pay through them.

1 Like