Go-FOC D100 / D75 / D60

100a motor current each side

1 Like

Both actually, but your xt90 wonā€™t like that. 100 motor ps and 60 battery amps per side is probably what you would want at most

1 Like

For the build Iā€™m thinking of Iā€™ll likely go AS150, which Iā€™ve done in a couple others.

It wouldnā€™t be at peak for very long, and the XT90 is okay up to some really high currents if itā€™s not for longer than a few seconds.

Same here! Recently connected DV6 Pro for the first time, only one side blue led lit. Other side is dead , will not connect to vesc tool with no visible problem. Emails sent and no reply

2 Likes

Usually the light is off due to the internal breakdown of the MCU. For example, a pin of the plug-in is short-circuited to a high voltage (greater than 3.3v), which will cause the MCU to break down.

Are you saying a pin in jst connector could have shorted to 5 volts or higher? I will check all plugs when I get a chance this weekend.

I just got my D60

Will my ESC explode or not? I think not, since the firmware looks to be correct.
@YUTW123

5 Likes

Iā€™ve set up a fair few d75 and d100 now and none of them have blown up. Some of them have refused to detect sensors consistently but no sparky booms.

8 Likes

Been an hour. Your stuff didnā€™t burn down right? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Not yet

So I just got one, plugged it in and it doesnā€™t turn onā€¦

Waiting on a reply in email now.

Kind of need a little more info than that

Have you done anything to troubleshoot it yet

2 Likes

did you use the included power button?

1 Like

Yes

Tested it on multiple batteries including a 3s and 12s, also tried without power button

@YUTW123 What testing is done on these before they leave the factory? Whatā€™s your QC/QA methodology?

4 Likes

Short press for 1 second to open, tap to close. Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of inactivity

Edited: Turning it on the first time required the power switch.

1 Like

Can we change this?

2 Likes