Newbee 3links style truck

I do not know what is it.

Dimensions of clamps depending on the motor mounting version: 50x12mm (diameter, thickness) and 58x15mm

1 Like

@brgraham @jack.luis

I checked. The hangers should fit in a 28mm hole. I can make clamping rings for your motor mounts

Ring NewBee

Wieszak NewBee

Price for 2 clamps is $26 but shipping cost is $40 by Fedex or $20 by post office as registered mail (no insurance)

4 Likes

I have added on the site the possibility to buy clamping rings without motor plates, so if anyone has my motor mounts, you can order 22x22 clamps.

Clamping rings – eFreedom
Motor Mounts for RKP Trucks (60-68) – eFreedom
Motor Mounts for RKP Trucks – eFreedom

9 Likes

Hey @Ean.esk8 can you give us some details on the vetting process you’ve gone through on these trucks? What kind of testing has been done? Did you do any CAD force analysis?

5 Likes

Thats an awfully inconsistent nitpicking of products. I doubt the actual SRB 3 links have had CAD utilized much at all, much less FEA :thinking:

And i dont see you making the same inquiries on any other trucks or products either

4 Likes

I generally would agree but Jackson has a history of asking the safety questions:

https://forum.esk8.news/t/xenith-i-s-is-not-crap-and-there-i-s-n-o-is-a-warranty/48675/174

11 Likes

I suspect after having multiple incidents with trucks failing, most recently trampa truck axles falling out and another bending, it’s genuine concern.

6 Likes

200w (2)

Worth pointing out that as Jackson is one of the backers of the beta batch, he is well within his rights to be inquiring about the testing

10 Likes

He would have bought them out of spite if they were CNC ramen

2 Likes

Omg I feel like a celebrity :rofl:

Anyways I asked because something reminded me about the vetting of trucks

2 Likes

I’m interested in the vetting as well. The other trucks at this point has had many hours of riding, but what about these trucks.

Im particularly interested in the strength of how the hangar is assembled. Seems like a potential point of failure to me since it’s not one solid piece.

2 Likes

That was Ethan’s concern as well, and the new hangers being manufactured right now have a solid axle all the way through (not slip fit like the photo you posted). Should be quite a bit stronger.

3 Likes

Oh ok I must’ve missed that

Has he provided a timeline on that? I’m super excited to start using these as soon as I get the new hanger

4 Likes

Probably a couple weeks. Around new year it was around 3 weeks. I have a new set of 4GS on the way and I’m just having it all sent together

6 Likes

Around 24th, this month

6 Likes

I did analysis on cad, it was showing solid as mymountain board truck…but personally i don’t think it is accurate enough, due different treatments and steel.

i been seeking new material for the axles, the new triplelinks is going to use completely new type of steel for manufacturing the axles.

10 Likes

Could I request a tunnel riser version? :face_holding_back_tears:

Sure. How tall would you like it and approx how large of a tunnel?

1 Like

Here are a couple quick ones I made. Both are 10mm tall. Included are the .step files so you can chop them up as you please!

Triplelinks 10mm Tunnel Riser.step (71.5 KB)
Triplelinks 10mm Tunnel Riser.stl (270.9 KB)
Triplelinks 10mm Y Riser.step (96.2 KB)
Triplelinks 10mm Y Riser.stl (572.4 KB)

14 Likes