Newbee 3links style truck

Hey, all…
We are here to share you our newest truck! The newbee 3links (Mr.Moe/Stoogeboard came up this concept/ The OG deisgn)

For pre-order the Newbee 3links:

280mm 3links(pair)

(10 sets are limited, And we will include all the toolings that to modify your bushings.

Order it now, we will post it out before 21th Nov )

Description:

This is an integrated high-strength, highly adjustable, gear drive-friendly 3-links style of truck that was developed by us &
Modular design, easy to disassemble and replace.

Part used:

• Precision-made 7075 aluminum components
  • Harden Steel Axles
  • Japan Iko Spherical bearing rods
  • Japan NSK Spherical bearing

Adjustability:

Baseplate angle adjustable from (-10)(0)(10)(14)(20)(24)(30)(34)(40)(44)(54)(64)

Rods angle adjustable from (87)(96)(104)(111)

Dimension:

Full size 398mm

Hanger length 280mm

Hanger profile: 20mm*20mm 3mm Chamfer

Move in action:(Gen2 Prototype)

(Please notice the pre-production, the engrave pattern are not all the way through)

Angle Reference Diagram:
baseplate angle.pdf (39.3 KB)
rods angle.pdf (12.6 KB)

15 Likes

This is super interesting. How much testing have you done with your prototypes? Or are these first 10 orders going to be the testers?

5 Likes

Super cool. Can’t wait to see these in the wild with more gear drive options.

Ease of mounting to any angle deck is especially useful, as well as the square profile. Maybe Boardnamics will make an adapter lol

6 Likes

I have done the first step of testing, did hundres Miles Riding, …it holds well so far. the one on the video is our second prototype already.

Now I’m looking for more feedbacks from more riders ride in Muti-style. See what else i need to improve.

5 Likes

20*20mm i think they have already.

3 Likes

I was thinking about this too. The adjustable angle baseplate combined with the forward offset axle should eliminate most of the deck compatibility/wheel bite issues people have with SRB trucks.

Would love to try these out.

5 Likes

Hmmm not sure, Apex airs are 22x22, he also has trampa precision vertigo. Those may be 20 but I’m not sure if the corners will fit

3 Likes

Trampa vertigo are 19.5². He made 3ds adapters a while ago but I doubt he has any left.

1 Like

I have 20x20 BN adapters and 5.5 straight cuts that I’ll probably use on these

3 Likes

Wish I knew these existed before I bought stooge. So adjustable.

4 Likes

That being said, with all the adjustability it’ll be interesting to see what people set them at. There will probably be some ideal angles

6 Likes

Nice stuff :ok_hand:

1. Standard Riptide bushings I’m assuming?

2. Plans for belt drive mounts for them?

1 Like

Riptides that need to be drilled out because brad won’t work with newbee

5 Likes

Does anyone have BN AT 20 x 20 adaptors they are willing to part with? The only thing holding me back from buying these are being able to mount my geardrives to them.

2 Likes

I will sourcing some good PU manufacturer in China supplies me cutsom made bushings once the pre-production batch riders had no issues with their truck.

7 Likes

I’m gonna use riptides out of spite lol

9 Likes

engrave a small “made in china” text on each bushing :grin:

4 Likes

If you pay kevin a lot of money he might make some with his very own CNC machine. But I tried to do this and it was like pulling hens teeth so good luck lol

4 Likes

I tried to get replacements for a DOA part and it was like pulling teeth from a hen who doesn’t reply to texts

7 Likes

Das the problem lol i dont have lots of money

1 Like