Go-FOC D100 / D75 / D60

This is great to hear!

1 Like

I notice the sale on these ESCs will only last through this week. Would you consider extending the sale until you’ve received and diagnosed the damaged ESCs from existing customers? I’m considering purchasing one if these failures were just user error, but I’d like to wait if it turns out something hardware related was the cause here.

3 Likes

@YUTW123 thanks for the reply. When ESC arrive, is it set to run detection with the FW ok, or upon arrival do we manually goto motor config menu, make the changes, and then proceed with motor detection?

same here. I’ve been wanting one of these since the first batch of D75 but I can’t justify the purchase with so many hardware and firmware issues popping up

1 Like

First, go to the Motor configuration page to set the maximum absolute current(<200A) and phase Filter(off),then motor detection,
one more setting: go to the advanced page to set the maximum input voltage, 57v 75v 96v .

3 Likes

I noticed there was a 24 hr sale over the last weekend which when it ended did not end the sale of this series of ESCs. And before that sale the ESCs were on sale. My intuition says it’ll still be on sale once this sale is over :man_shrugging:. Also waiting to purchase one.

5 Likes

Hi my DV6 blew up and have sent you emails with no reply…Cant wait to hear back :slight_smile:

Will these steps be needed once we have the custom firmware?

2 Likes

Custom firmware will limit them, so these steps are not required.

4 Likes

WHAT ABOPUT THE ONES WE JUST BOUGHT

1 Like

Custom firmware uploaded,
please check:

9 Likes

this would work great if those files appeared , i need to know how to connect a swd bootloader to an SV6 , because it does not have a clock . dio port . when i click on bbotloader it says generic , that will not work . my unit has no firm ware

thanks David

If you are using an ST-LINK try these pins on the SV6

Otherwise use the VESC tool through USB and the generic bootloader is fine.

I’m not sure why you need to use the ST-LINK, but if there was no firmware on the ESC (STM32 replacement for example), I usually flash just the firmware using an ST-LINK, then reboot it, connect through USB and flash the bootloader using the tool.

The bootloader changed in 5.3, so make sure everything matches. Firmware, tool, etc.

1 Like

thanks man i will try that , when i oipen the vesc tool it shows the correct bins ,m but when i connect the sv6 it shows no bins at all . that is assuming me to use a boot loader . now because with my luck if i boought a 10 dollar amazon one i would blow up something so i bought an stm 32

Well, despite the apparent FW issues, customer service has pushed me over the edge and I bought one. This’ll be my third Maker-X VESC in a row and if this one performs as well as my DV6 and DV6 Pro it definitely won’t be the last.

6 Likes

What do you mean by CS has pushed you over the edge?

1 Like

Positive Customer Support was the deciding factor for him to go through with the purchase.

5 Likes

rare thing these days

2 Likes

Getting Ghosted here …Customer support …No

The specs on the page say 100A x2 for the D100. Does that mean each side can do up to 100 battery amps or phase current?