garage sell, DD Elofty drives

Hello guys!

I have sold some parts of my build.
I still have some items left.
4WD DirectDrive Lofty 85KV. Mounted on Evolve baseplates! They come with Janux CNC hubs, a set of Trampa slick Gummies, inner tyres, 6 inch trampa tyres!

Please let me know if someone is interested in the whole set!
Ps. Based in Netherlands, so keep in mind :slight_smile:
My thinking price is around 600 euro. open for any offers ofcours :slight_smile:

Cheers

3 Likes

if u part out, i will take the Janux CNC hubs and trampa tyres

1 Like

Post a price :grin:

added a price, thank you for noticing :slight_smile:

I’ll take it all.

7 Likes

oh come on

at least let me have those Janux hub?

5 Likes

at least let me have the gummies?

2 Likes

At least let me have the blue tray below them?

1 Like

At least let me have the gummies?

oh wait

F

3 Likes

too late, Jan took that also :rofl:

1 Like

You can take em, I only wanted them with the hubs anyway.

But I think Jan took all and everything

1 Like

seems like it and I was gonna say you can take em anyways, don’t really need gummies atm

Still have any of this?

I do. Including the blue tray.

6 Likes

Hmmmmm. Would you consider doing one set of eloftys with all four hubs and four tires? You think I could get enough power with the one set. Honestly not looking to smash. Just looking to make a mellow rain deck and urethan is to fucking scary to ride in Portland Oregon rain.

So to clarify, 1 drive, four hubs, 4 tires, 4 tubes…

I believe @Halbj613 may have something for you? If you can manage UK imports

(Also FYI you won’t be able to private message people until you spend a little time reading other threads. It really doesn’t take long but it trips up a lot of new users on here to buy stuff)

1 Like

I’m not actually a new user just lost my password info when I lost my phone. Had to make new account.

Aren’t the lower kv better for the bigger tires tho? His were riding regular thane I think.

yeah sorry I could have sworn the account said it was just created, not sure who I was looking at then