Massive clearance sale! Slick revolution!

Would love to get a deck, cloud wheels, drivetrain etc… anyone got a response yet?

1 Like

Carve UK (facebook group). I may or may not have posted up this link over there… :smiley:

2 Likes

well…

2 Likes

I guess it was too good to be true.

F for our fallen comrades that PM’d the guy :cry:

7 Likes

No, not even in the whatsapp group they are in.

Has anyone sent money to @Sammie? I purchased the items from this thread from him:

He said he shipped it but gave me an invalid tracking number and I haven’t heard back from him in more than a week.

He did seem legit until this thread. Now I’m worried that I might have wasted 630 EUR. :expressionless:

4 Likes

i would message him again and if he doesn’t reply in a few days, chargeback.

2 Likes

Not at all suspicious.

2 Likes

I’ll wait a week or two to see if the package shows up. Maybe he just made a mistake about the tracking number and he’s busy.

Still, this thread is suspicious, especially combined with the fact he created it and hasn’t been responding since.

I guess it would be worthwhile for admins to put a warning here until the suspicion is cleared. @longhairedboy

5 Likes

I managed to contact Sam via IG. Thanks @Simeon for the tip. He gave me the correct tracking link as well as the picture of my package so it looks all good.

He also said he’s too busy to respond to everyone here at the moment. I guess @Athrx made the correct point here:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

good to know all things works out. discourse does have this stupid problem that when sending a PM via a thread, the title is always RE:(w̲h̲a̲t̲e̲v̲e̲r̲ t̲h̲r̲e̲a̲d̲ t̲i̲t̲l̲e̲) , then everyone’s PM is gonna look the same :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

He is legit, I have bought stuff from him before.
He is a pretty trusted user in our chat group.

I wouldn’t worry too much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

But, these sales are on Earth. He may do well over on your planet. Have you done any business with him on Earth?

3 Likes

trust claim retracted

1 Like

hello Guys!
Holy moly. I was not expecting this much interest/ replies.
My whole inbox went crazy.
I wil work much messages out this week. Since i have many pm’s, could you, if you’re interested in some, PM me, so i have every in the same box, in this thread will be much more class of choaticness.

@janpom. Explained to you about the situation, that I was not intending to not reply often. Sorry.
I will do my best to handle everything guys!
Thanks

Sam

5 Likes

i sent u pm hook me up pls

Hi thanks for the update! Can I clarify if by this:

you mean we should PM you again if we are still interested, or simply that we should not ask to buy stuff in this thread and only PM?

i think its time

1 Like

@sk8l8r

1 Like

maybe stop being an asshole LMAO

6 Likes