Massive clearance sale! Slick revolution!

Hello Guys,
My name is Sam and my work recently bought the remaining stock of Slick revolution.
The complete leftover stock. Things like: Decks, around 40 pieces of the flex and 40 pieces of the urban80. Wheels, box of used ones, Wheels brand new.
Boxes full of trucks, hangers, baseplates, new and used combined. Also boxed filled with Eva cases from slick. Boxes with random drive trains, you name it.
It is taking a lot of space and we need to get them sold to the right owner.

The Decks are brand new, You can have them for 5 euro plus the shipping to your address!

Also we have around 3 decks with the enclosure, battery and esc connected to it, brand new, those are gone for 350 euro!

If you would like have it all, please PM me so i can provide you an more detailed parts list, since its a LOT.

Here are some pictures.

If you would like 1 or more decks, just 5 euro plus shipping. We are based in Amsterdam!

Thanks Guys

sam

23 Likes

Is SR done for? or just liquidating old stuff?

9 Likes

I’m really interested how much do you want for 2 decks 1 flex, 1 wood and 4 wheels? :slight_smile:

You have my attention and my wallet.
Where do I sign?

3 Likes

What a good day to have gotten paid. I PM’d you

3 Likes

im pretty sure they are all dual 5065

They are 5065 270kv. SR stuff was all 6s/8s

2 Likes

1 Like

Interesting. Maybe the 2.0 stuff changed.

Dibs for a flex ! I’d love to know prices for wheels, pulleys, trucks and motors

What kind of shipping are we looking at for the US?

2 Likes

Do you sell the trucks with motormounts aswell, and whats the price? i would like to buy some if the price is right :rofl: id even come and get it.

3 Likes

I’d take a new set of 4 x 120mm foamie/cloud wheels

1 Like

Pretty much done for. Bought by fatdaddy and all support and warranty problems now consist of pointing fingers. There was some drama last autumn with a guy’s board in the uk, battery was dying and slick quoted like £500, for repairs, aka replacing all the guts

3 Likes

I’ll still take all the baseplates

3 Likes

I thought the rule was that you have to list the price of the items for sale in here. @xsynatic ?

2 Likes

Yes, yes that is correct.

@Sammie

Please add individual and or bundle prices for the rest of the parts.

2 Likes

I can’t see any in the pics but yeah add my name to the queue if there are any. Also a remote or two if they’re cheap, I didn’t see those in the pics before I sent my message to @Sammie

I did dibs with the cloudwheel in mind but didn’t precised it, so i’m in line aswell ^^
Edit : if there’s any and for cheap

ah yeah no fuss I’m not trying to jump a queue, I will take some urethanes regardless and go wherever in the order for clouds