Massive clearance sale! Slick revolution!

And dont forget region! I got hype and then realized this is in the EU

3 Likes

making it more obvious (like the title) would be better obviously.

1 Like

ahahah no worry man, i was rallying your idea, not complaining ^^

1 Like

@Sammie hi Sam, Iā€™d like to get a few things including a deck or two, wheels both used and new and a few pulleys and trucks + enclosure if possible. I sent you a DM, thx

I am not sure how to private message on here :tired_face::tired_face: can you message me back please so I can discuss buying some items here from the UK!

@Sammie again still not sure how to Private message but I have tagged you to get your attention. Can you private message me so we discuss buying some items please ASAP!

You need to rank up your trust level first (spam protection)

Spend some time on the forum and youā€™ll be able to send PMs in no time.

4 Likes

Hi, how can I buy the parts?

Thanks

Would be really cool to see this stuff bought by individuals to distribute it in the community rather than just bought by a retailer to slowly sell back to us at high margin

3 Likes

Quite interested to see if this can be redisurbted from NL.

Also interested in a Drivetrain pm me pls

1 Like

Does anyone one got recontacted so far ?

3 Likes

@Plurf I was also wondering that!

1 Like

Why does it sound like fatdaddy litterally. thought slick was from UK/BE?

Iā€™d be interested in a deck and 2 sets of trucks and 4 wheels with bearings @Sammie

Ill take 2 motors 6374 , 2 mounts, 2 trucks and a set of wheels, 2 Kegel and 2 abec pulleys. A set of cloud wheels if available As well.

Hey Iā€™ll go in on a deck, some motors and mounts, some clouds wheels, and a pair of trucks if you still have them.

5ā‚¬ for a deck? Sign me up :joy:

1 Like

This thread makes me want a ā€˜ignore thread until original poster repostsā€™ feature :joy:

6 Likes

:joy: thatā€™s a good idea, did OP got back to anyone that pmā€™d him?

1 Like

He messaged me, probably just swamped!

4 Likes