Free metr pro new

So, I kinda feel this way. or at least I feel like I don’t ever want that metr site to go down. I’m also particularly impressed with recent added features and responsiveness of @rpasichnyk in response to user feedback. So, here’s my idea:

I’m going to buy one person on this site a metr pro.

Here’s my idea for the “contest”.

Nomination period, ENDED from Wednesday 2020-03-25 until Friday 2020-03-27 08:00 (PDT UTC-7):
you nominate someone on the site besides yourself who you think needs and would appreciate a metr pro. by posting as much in this thread.

I reserve the right to respond to feedback during this period and clarify or change things.

Polling Period Friday 2020-03-27 08:00 - 18:00 PDT (UTC-7)
I’ll open up a poll with the nominees. and we’ll see who gets most votes.

If the process falls apart, I reserve the right to take all the names and randomly pick someone.

I contact the winner, they PM me their address and I place and order with metr to ship to the winner.

UPDATE: If you’ve been nominated, it’s ok to opt out because you already have one or you know that someone else on the list would be more excited than you to receive them. or for whatever reason.

15 Likes

Nomination Period has ended. Here’s a poll. let’s see how this goes:

[ note, @sender, @Brenternet, and @Seabjorn also opted out but got in the poll. pls ignore. ]

7 Likes

@Sender needs one. That way I can steal the logs and show how fast he goes, finally have him committed :grin:.

12 Likes

both Corey aka @Lunasi and Kyle aka @kaaaaahle who ride with The Electric Boarder CO, you might know them from Thunder in the Mountains last year… they were both super slow on board to the HM-10 train and could really realllly use a metr pro!!!

Get with the program you two!!!

2 Likes

@Sender because he is a god for responding to all my Q’s… @Chibatterysystems and @yelnats8j for the exact same reasons :love_you_gesture:t3:

9 Likes

I think @ZachTetra should get one, he’s got an interesting board (either up and running or about to be… I can’t remember :thinking:) .

I would like to see the telemetry of how 40t cells perform in a smaller configuration :slight_smile:

O good one @Tamatoa

5 Likes

I would like that @FastBoard dude to get one so we can have proof of his actual speed once and for all.

11 Likes

I nominate @mmaner bc he’s given everyone a shit ton of free stuff over the years and deserves something for himself

13 Likes

@anorak234 because he gave me the Bluetooth module from his board when my voltmeter died

10 Likes

That is one interesting nickname :thinking:

Can I get a lore link? :joy:

1 Like

Yes.

6 Likes

I think @Saturn_Corp had looked out for me and others a fair few times, he should get a little something something for his effort

3 Likes

i’m not nominating @kook because i think it’s hilarious that he measures his rides in 1/16ths and 1/32nds of a robot.

6 Likes

Lol I can abbreviate the story.

A frat on campus held a fundraiser by selling pancakes, donations were taken through Venmo. Venmo required a description for payment and so that’s what Xavier and I wrote.

2 Likes

@glyphiks because he’s building so much shit that’s going un-metrd.

6 Likes

I have one! Sitting on a shelf. I’ll probably put it in an upcoming board.

2 Likes

Almost forgot about @MoeStooge! Dude is amazing! :love_you_gesture:t3:

4 Likes

sure if you think you can get @moestooge to use an esc running vesc software

4 Likes

Cheers bro, but i’m covered :+1:

7 Likes

Now I know where to knock locally for a non-Unity metr! :rofl:

3 Likes