The Definitive Guide to Metr App / Metr Pro

This was it, thank you!

Question: will metr support new Android wear? Like the pixel 2 watch?

3 Likes

On the subject of Android Wear.

Are there any extra steps that I’m missing to get data displayed on a smart watch?

1 Like

Same, I’m have the new Pixel 8 Pro & Pixel watch :face_with_monocle:

I can’t figure this shit out…

Might be a stupid question. If I buy a used Metr now…can I still register an account and install the app and use it ass before the company got dissolved or whatever?

2 Likes

If you buy one used you can still use every single feature. No registration needed and yes installing the app is possible. It’s still being updated.

If you want the “spiritual successor” you can buy it here. Same Dev

https://voyagesystems.eu/

3 Likes

remember that? :slight_smile:

That metr Pro i won from your contest was still in use until recently. I have continued the tradition and passed it on to the next person where it will continue to be used :pray:

2 Likes

To ensure the app works smoothly, please support us at https://voyagesystems.eu/ and buy our products :pray:

We just launched Megan!

4 Likes

Is it possible to set a smart watch to be able to change profiles do you know please? I’d like to be able to limit my board’s top speed quickly without having to get my phone out.

Is there any solution to the issue where modules don’t rename? I’ve tried to get names to stick on more than one of my metr installs and it just doesn’t want to stay.

Am I missing some key part in the process? @rpasichnyk @janpom

My Megan doesn’t want to stay named either

1 Like

Will there be anything available on the pixel watch for telemetry?

Are you running latest firmware? Actually, I can not recall we had this issue. What happens after you change the name? When does it change back?

Hmm ill have to check firmware versions

Idk, some time between turning it off, putting the board away, closing the app, and turning it back on and connecting to it again

Hey metr pros,

I was workin on my board (have the metro unity module and external antenna) when something slipped and pulled the wire out of the antenna itself.

Question is: can I simply unplug the antenna from the Bluetooth module and it would perform like a unity module without the antenna extension?

:skateboard:

Thanks for your reply. So it might be easier to replace just the cable. Would something like this work?

https://a.co/d/jjg2ojq

I thnk so? but i’m guessing.

@rpasichnyk

I ordered the above antenna which is IPEX to SMA but it isn’t the right size and is too big. But it is the same every other way.

Do you know the connector size used for the external antenna used on the unity metr pro? I just don’t know the naming convention of the connectors to know what to look for.

Thanks!

I’ve been experiencing a few Metr problems lately that I haven’t seen before. One that I can’t work out is that rides recorded are only showing the total numbers for current, etc. and won’t show the individual ESCs. I have Metr on two separate Android phones, both with exactly the same Metr settings, and when connecting to the same board (independently), one will record the separate ESC data and the other will not, or at least it shows up that way in the record. However it is definitely seeing the individual ESCs in the realtime screen (and shows them as “quadro” as there are 4) and in the expert mode.

What could be causing this?

@rpasichnyk can you please provide your input on this above? I also sent email about this a while back but didn’t get a response.