Flipsky VX2 Remote

Yep could have v4 harness.

1 Like

Make sure you have it set to FESC or FOCBOX depending on what you have, if it’s not working, try the other.

I don’t know what difference it makes but when I set one up the other day, it was throwing every error imaginable on the FOCBOX setting.

Oh yeah and if you pull the trigger back and hit the mode button, it reverses the motors -_________-

Took us a long time to figure that one out

Also check what the others said

2 Likes

Oh shit. I just thought there wasn’t reverse. I just go forward.

Edit: confirmed. Lol

2 Likes

On the receiver switch the green and orange wires, you bought the v4 remote not the v6.

2 Likes

flipshit has a video on that lol

2 Likes

@Moja see above. He’s right. Just looked to confirm. I was wrong above. Apologies.

2 Likes

I guess I missed it lol

they should have a manual paper in the box, it would cost nothing to include, but they don’t :woman_shrugging:t2:

They do, but it didn’t mention the reverse mode

1 Like

i guess mine was special then, coz i got no paper or manual

1 Like

Rip hahah mine had wiring instructions and stuff on it

1 Like

now im glad their website at least have these info

2 Likes

A noob question I think: will the VX2 work with Maker-X Mini FOC Plus? It says communication ports are: USB, CAN, UART ?

Yes, the VX2 is a UART remote

1 Like

I thought that…id heard some issue the Maker-x has had with UART…will ask in that sub instead. thanks

Thanks, nailed it.

1 Like

Thanks a million! Finally an answer on how to get the RW into an FW

3 Likes

Is the vx2 (ver 4.xx) compatible with two individual flipsky 4.20 using the included receiver? Or rather, is there a way for that to work?

Is can-bus not an option?

It definitely is, I just bought a separate receiver without realizing the remote came with one and figured if I could get this to work I could just return the extra rx. But then there’s also just running the remote with the extra rx I bought; which btw, they are compatible, right?