Flipsky 75100 FOC 75V 100A Single ESC Based on VESC® for Electric Skateboard

son of a bitch I'm in

9 Likes

Field weakening is pretty awesome. What percent higher speed can you go and how inefficient is it?

To me, it looks like firmware is loaded on esc, but there’s no download link for it.

1 Like

will let you know after we get his approval to reveal

sure, we are able to do group buy at discounted price. You mind telling us how this way works? The reason of buying from EarkTech we can come up with now is that we are here to hear your guys’ opinion and try to provide better service?

As long as it is Flipsky products sells, it is ok. And thanks for your kind words and support.

1 Like

this is not exactly esc relately, but r u able to get custom made flipsky motors? asking for a friend

Yes, do you mean motors made by flipsky? If so, here is the link for your reference, Skateboard BLDC Motor - Shop Cheap Skateboard BLDC Motor from China Skateboard BLDC Motor Suppliers at E-ARK Tech Store on Aliexpress.com

yes, i will pm u

2 Likes

Have you ended up testing it yet? or too early?

I also agree that good-looking packaging is also a manifestation of brand tonality.

1 Like

He didn’t contacted me. So no.

Someone here will get his escs soon and we are told that he will make GoPro video about it.

Very good first impressions with the samples sent from EarkTech!

I didn’t get to push it yet on the bench, but I got to ride my company prototype scooter 14s fast and smooth!!!

9 days shipping from EarkTech, 4 wraps of bubblewrap cardboard box, kits comes with everything.

Positive:
Smooth and powerful FOC

Negative:
Solder your own xt60 and bullets
ADC1 ADC2 Inverted

Will make video on personal 20s scooter when it stops raining.

This might be the vesc we’ve been waiting for, pcb doesn’t look beautiful, but it works!

Thansk alot EarkTech!!!

12 Likes

Glad you like it, thanks for your support.

1 Like

Hope this blog will help you :Fsesc75100 Foc Regular Questions – FLIPSKY

1 Like

You must have got the first batch of ESCs, because they mentioned that there is an error in the instruction wiring diagram, and ADC1 and ADC2 are interchanged:Fsesc75100 Foc Regular Questions – FLIPSKY

1 Like

did anyone get this?
I’m looking to build an ebike with this.
does the 75100 VESC series actually output 100a? or is that the peak rating and the continuous is like 40a?

Thanks!

I ordered one, but it’s not powerful enough for an ebike. It’s ok for scooters though.

1 Like

Define not powerful enough. Not powerful enough for you, or the avrege user?
98% of ebikes over here deliver a whopping 250W.

Like meek asked, is the 100A real of just a sales number?.

2 Likes