[EU] SALES!!!! Adjustable SR RKP baseplates | Pulleys | Belts

Hi all,

Since I’m planning to upgrade my ChooChoo based build with some new parts, following are to be sold and sent from Madrid, Spain (shipping costs not included):

3DServisas FatBoy Mini ECO AT Geardrive 1:3.5 with Bergmeister wheels adapters
Description: Used around 800km, few scratches but great condition. Very silent. No spare grease provided. Only the geardrives, no trucks, no baseplates.
Price: 120€ [sold to @Halbj613]

Images

BowerySurf adjustable baseplates for SurfRodz RKP
Description: Black, few minor scratches, almost new condition. One bolt has oxyd, to be replaced.
Price: 50€ each, 85€ both [sold to @rusins]

Images

4x Bergmeister rims + 8x Bergmeister tyres + 6x tubes
Description: 4x tyres 4x tubes used around 800km, 4x tyres and 2x tubes are new. Hubs are in great condition, no scratches at all.
Bearings not provided.
Price: 140€ [sold to @Halbj613]

Images

4x red anodized motor pulleys from Aliexpress
Description: D type, new
Price: 1x2€ | 2x3€ | 3x4€

Images

4x HDT5M 330mm 12mm belts
Description: D type, new
Price: 8€

Images

Cuirassier knee + elbow pads for MTB/motocross
Description: Brand new, cheap but effective
Price (USD): 10€ + 15€ | 20€ both

Images

All these prices are without shipping cost from Madrid (Spain) and without the fee on Paypal, both to be paid by the buyer.

5 Likes

Lowered prices for the geardrive and baseplates!

Are the gear drives for the TB218 hangers? Looks like you had them the trucks ur selling…

1 Like

Hi @Common_good,

My trucks are FB240 SurfRodz shape… but it seems the GD fits on the TB218 as seen on this post: 3D servias nano gear drive assembled on TB218 trucks

But I’m not really sure :frowning: if you post truck hanger measures I could compare with mine and confirm.

Edit: I’m retarded :frowning_man: , at the linked post you can see the geardrives mounted on TB218 trucks :blush:

1 Like

The V1 of the nano drive has caliber/tb compatible mounting but AFAIK the newer ones only fit the 3ds hangers with the square profile

1 Like

You are not selling the trucks though, right?

1 Like

Nope :slight_smile: these are a piece of art, planning to upgrade the geardrive to the mini v4 full alu.

3 Likes

Well they are indeed wonderful ! I need that :slight_smile:

1 Like

To the top!

Up!

How many teeth are the pulleys and what’s the inner diameter? 16t 8mm??

1 Like

Not sure man… I cannot measure them right now, they are standard AliExpress pulleys.

I will try to answer this week!

1 Like

If u can check them and they’re 16t 8mm shaft please keep a pair for me🙏🏽

1 Like

@BNDT I just counted the tooth and they have 15 not 16, and shaft is 8mm for sure.

Thanks for checking it, I already have 15t at home I was hoping these were 16t because they look sick in that coloration.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Bergs set, motors added and prices lowered!

Check the packs for bargains!! :smiley: :smiley:

HALLOWEEN SALES!!!

Check main post for updated prices!!!

Up!

BLACK FRIDAY SALES!!! :sweat_smile:

This is the lowest my prices can go!!! Someone has to take these parts!!! :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Hey, how easy is it to get to the gears? (in case I want to exchange them)

1 Like