ESK8SUPPLY (DIY parts store with fast worldwide shipping) direct drive, 6.1 es controller, batteries, carbon fibre deck etc (updated: 12th Dec)

20/05/20

31.5 inches cruiser deck in either full maple or 2 ply bamboo with 5ply maple.
$80 for the basic varient (shipped).$95 with bamboo
The shape of the deck is super nice with good concave and kicktail.

6 Likes

What ever happened with the ESC that you were working on?

Was the ‘pro’ version ever made or finalized? The one with open UART ports, ability to use standard DIY remotes, etc…

I think I heard boundmotor was using something similar to the non ‘pro’ model, it resparked my interest :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

unfortunatly not haha, we will have to put the project on a back burner for now. There are a few great esc coming out in the DIY community

4 Likes

But nothing on the cheap end now that Neo has some issues with production and products…I’m now hunting for a good $200 dual VESC

2 Likes

I’d buy one too as long as I can use a UART port for my remote :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I mean if it supported Bluetooth I’d totally go for the Boundmotor ESC, out of spare remotes anyways

3 Likes

Might as well just buy a vesc/esc that will support an OSRR / Freesk8 remote… You know, future proofing or whatever :wink:

I really hope they become the new standard for remotes.

4 Likes

How many pesos is that remote again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

will see guys. We have so many things we want to work on and money is a issue for us. Since we do need a big inital investment/ order at the start. We feel like we can’t really compete with the guys in China at selling for budget prices :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

so dont compete with them make a budget solid vesc and no chinese company had done that yet

2 Likes

Yeah, I bet it’s tricky right now :frowning:

Can I buy the one you had made already? The one used for the testing thread photos that is

1 Like

They don’t have the initial capital unless you want to front it? :sweat_smile:

The integrated dual controller I received is working fantastically btw! It’s been running strong for the last 6-7 months? No issues whatsoever, very happy :slight_smile: My only gripes still is no additional outputs like uart but asides from that, it’s very good and reliable I would say

5 Likes

Unfortunatly not :wink:

1 Like

lol and compete with Jeff? XD

2 Likes

What ports do these have? CAN, PWM (PPM in vesc tool) for remotes, UART, …?

1 Like

None of the above, there is a can bus just no populated connector. It has swd pads for reflashing.

2 Likes

So you can’t use a custom remote for these single ones either? :frowning:

2 Likes

Not without modifying the pcb, but the remote is solid. I will have to tap the pcb for my scooter build.

2 Likes

Idea: please stock up on some Daly BMS’s. They’re solid and I definitely would pay extra for something that ships in a week instead of a month+.

Team up with this guy:

3 Likes

We are offering Daly on our site now, while we can’t promise a week. Our stuff usually arrives now within 10-15 days even with the virus :+1:

1 Like