ESK8SUPPLY (DIY parts store with fast worldwide shipping) direct drive, 6.1 es controller, batteries, carbon fibre deck etc (updated: 12th Dec)

Your wallet sounds like a dick.

11 Likes

His wallet must know my wallet

13 Likes

Out of curiosity what are the hub dimensions?(Diameter and width)
Thanks

@Esk8supply is boundmotor.com a distributor for you, a separate reseller, or do they get parts from the same supplier?

1 Like

They are a separate reseller, we can get whatever parts in that store :call_me_hand:

1 Like

That’s the tyres
The hubs dimensions are 95mm 40mm wide. Not sure if it is possible to fit pneumatic wheels since it is not split hubs

2 Likes

Are you also affected by corona virus? I ask because a friend ordered an ESC over a week ago and hasn’t got any response but the order confirmation, everything alright over there?

2 Likes

I believe these guys are UK-based, but the majority of their gear comes from China. So probably same unfortunate situation for everyone.

3 Likes

There is definitely a delay with the virus last week. But the back orders are being processed right now, your friend will get a confirmation very soon :+1:

2 Likes

Might be a stupid question but I didn’t find anything: What do I have to do to get the battery indicator on the remote working? Which Firmware version do I need to use? It came with 3.65 (->VT1.28) but that feature is not working. Its a bit sad since it was one of the reasons I recommended that VESC to a friend.
Can I update it without risk to brick it?
Another question: Is it normal that the blue power LED flickers constantly?

1 Like

Hi, when did your friend buy the esc? Just to double check which fw it needs to be.
Make sure before you perform an update the esc is just turned off and on, as it has an auto shut off function.
Can I get more info on the powerbutton flicker?
Feel free to email/ pm me for more information :+1:

It arrived some weeks ago. There is FW 3.65 on it. Its not the powerbutton that flickers, its the power led on the remote which flickers at a similar frquency to the red transmission LED on the ESC.
He wrote me on Feb 25th that according to tracking the parcel is on its way.

Can you tell your friend to shoot me an email with his order number. Info@esk8supply.shop
The remote could simply be out of charge, but I will double check with him

Prepare the email gun

2 Likes

I told him to do but don’t ask him for technical details, he has no idea of the ESC and assembly :wink:
PM me if you like.

1 Like

@Esk8supply: Forget about it but the flicker, everything works,I was too stupid to RTFM :wink:

4 Likes

Got it :ok_hand:

Yo Nathan! Is this you?? @Esk8supply

2 Likes

there are many generic boards like this available on alibaba, i think it might just be a reseller

It’s not, I cannot speak for bound motor. However we can offer the same products :blush:

4 Likes