ESK8SUPPLY (DIY parts store with fast worldwide shipping) direct drive, 6.1 es controller, batteries, carbon fibre deck etc (updated: 12th Dec)

@Esk8supply Do you sell the dkp baseplates for the Direct Drives seperately?
edit: forget it, already got some Baseplates :slight_smile:

1 Like

definitely the easiest part, but most people have soldering irons and no spot welder, so the market is definitely there.

8 Likes

In my case I was offering the seller alternatives, I’d prefer bare cells. I just thought they might have spend time and money setting up a pack building operation and may or may not have been interested in selling cells.

2 Likes

I for one would definitely be interested in welded P-packs and have purchased them before, but they are rarely sold.

6 Likes

I have thought about doing this but I feel there is a big chance for user error. (I may start selling them with a disclaimer tho) If you would like some pm me and I could prob work something out.

5 Likes

really bugs me we are on different continents, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE building P groups - I find it so relaxing - on the other hand I hate the S part lol

4 Likes

LoL funny I’d rather make the S parts :smirk:

1 Like

It would be nice if you’d sell the sleeves for the airless AT wheels separately, any plans? The hubs seem to be of good quality, would be such a waste to throw them away with a new set of wheels coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah we can do, you can always PM me to get a set :grin:

Love the video and love what you guys are trying to achieve here but one tiny thing.

Why would you power up your board before connecting all the passive wiring?

Recipe for disaster. Especially to new guys assembling your kits. Battery is the very last thing you connect and hope theres no poof.

Hope this is taken as constructive criticism.

As you were

5 Likes

Yeah that is a good shout

The switch wasn’t on before the motors were connected but I see that I should have connected the motor first before the battery.
There were no issues with our assembly but I do see your point with newer users. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

can you spare a puppy … or a kitten?

2 Likes

Dude I don’t know if I can say that here, I did not read the guidelines. I am all out of puppies, however the bitch has a litter every 6 month like clockwork if you need some I could save you a couple I am not 100% sure I can ship it tho, maybe if I say it is fresh meat :man_shrugging:.

I am pretty sure hey will fit in a medium fedex box with room to spare for water and food. They will probably arrive dead so you won’t have to do it yourself although diy euthanasia might be easier for you with guns and all.

*Disclaimer for the :snowflake: : This is mostly hypothetical and fictional

7 Likes

you baited me into derailing that poor dude’s thread.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Clearly that dude has issues, crazy what people post on YouTube.

3 Likes

update 15/11/19
NEW ESC coming soon!

We have changed the store to USD, as many people seemed to be confused about the GBP sign (mistaking it for euros). However, for EU UK customers, we still include tax for you guys

ADDEDFoamies/ cloudwheels for those who have asked for them :wink:

2 Likes

Hi.

Was just searching through aliexpress when I cam e upon this

Looks strangely similar to your vesc and direct drive is this you are someone who happened to have the same supply?

Also this which is sold by a different seller

4 Likes

I mean the PCB is similar… but the entire layout seems different.

6 Likes

I guess they use the same supplier. I can’t speak for their service quality / aftersale though. :wink:

3 Likes