Eboosted Enclosure - Subsonic Century 40 21700 DS - Group Buy/Gauging interest

Looking to put together a few people to pressure Eboosted into making a 21700 DS enclosure for the beautiful Century 40.

As one exists now for the Evo 40, and since hipster builders cannot use the Evo, we must organize a similar enclosure to fit the Century 40.

I’m in for 1, he only asks for 3 enclosures to start the process, but the more the better. This is not a group buy by literal definition, orders will go to Eboosted, just need 3 or more committed buyers to this cause.

Thanks for stopping by.

• I want one Century 40 DS enclosure
  • I want multiple Century 40 enclosures
  • I suck

0 voters

7 Likes

@BluPenguin dudeeeee this would be amazing I can’t do anything with the SS enclosure I have on it now. It’s just sitting there collecting dust:(

Need larger enclosure for AWD!!!

2 Likes

won’t a double stack tub scrape the ground with the century’s aggressive drop? is this for running 8"+ wheels?

1 Like

I gave up on the century DS dream and switched to an evo already :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

No it’s not that bad. Definitely low, probably won’t work for any wheels under 110mm, but 150+ pneumatic should clear just fine. if yeeting speed bumps is not your goal. But I didn’t really do the math. @eboosted?

3 Likes

A dream is never lost. It is time to make that dream live again.

3 Likes

Evo:

Subsonic:

I feel you for sure.

3 Likes

I had the Century SS with risers and 150mm pneumatics and it was low already, with a DS you will need at least 175mm and thicker risers, remember 175mm wheels might have wheelbite on full lean.

4 Likes

I was looking at that build you had, it was the one with the berg wheels right? I mean, yeah it was low but I felt like it wasn’t low low. It kinda looked like it would be completely fine if it was just dropped a little bit more for a 21700 staggered DS. Be like 40mm ish depth inside?

2 Likes

Kahua trucks + .75” riders… I need my 40 mile range. :joy:

4 Likes

The Subsonic Century can be custom ordered which is amazing. Carbon fiber & fiberglass make for a stiff AF board.

It’s just so purdy. I don’t work for subsonic, but I’ll talk about how much I love these decks (and an Eboosted enclosure) all day. :slight_smile:

RAMBO

The Enterprise

4 Likes

Same. I keep going to the YT Evo page to buy a deck because there is already a DS enclosure, and I just can’t do it. Just can’t bring myself to click that add to cart button. Take subsonic in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

Yes it was low and I my enclosure was pretty scratched by speedbumps, if you have no speed bumps in your area you might use a DS without issues

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with evos, besides them being more widespread than coronavirus :woozy_face:

8 Likes

OOF. :joy:

2 Likes

Evos do not have such a pronounced drop as found on Centuries

2 Likes

Eh. Drop can be fixed with spacers. The beauty of the deck however… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Shameless bump for the morning crowd.

2 Likes

@eBoosted looks like a solid little group of people want one. Is this project a go? :crossed_fingers: :pray:

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly - thanks a lot for bringing the issue up!

1 Like